Sleeping Tablets

Screenshot_20211203_130556_com.android.chrome.jpg
old school night nurse used to be best but can't get it no more

Ah cute! I remember my first day of secondary school like it was yesterday! .... bird shat in my hair at the bus stop :nocausagracia:
i can just imagine you in your school uniform jessica, sitting in front of your careers teacher , uniform on work boots on,handboard sticking out of your satchel, , i wanna be a plasterer, i wanna be a plasterer, i wanna be a plasterer, plasterer now

Melatonin (2 or 3mg) is generally quite effective (and safe) for occasional use, but not a good idea to take any sleep remedy on a frequent basis.

There are different detoxification pathways in the liver, and many people don't metabolise caffeine efficiently (which may suggest a slow Phase 1 detoxification pathway). If you like drinking coffee, then it's easy to swap it for decaf, and not all decaf tastes rubbish - you just need to find one you like.

90% dark chocolate occasionally keeps me awake at night if I eat it during the evening, but it is known as a stimulant.

Melatonin (2 or 3mg) is generally quite effective (and safe) for occasional use, but not a good idea to take any sleep remedy on a frequent basis.

There are different detoxification pathways in the liver, and many people don't metabolise caffeine efficiently (which may suggest a slow Phase 1 detoxification pathway). If you like drinking coffee, then it's easy to swap it for decaf, and not all decaf tastes rubbish - you just need to find one you like.

90% dark chocolate occasionally keeps me awake at night if I eat it during the evening, but it is known as a stimulant.
I find sounds of the Atlantic blue whale help! They just don't fit in a standard fish tank.

Try wanking before bed mate and use pillow as a sock there's certain aromas in jizzm that aid sleep! Google it.

Just a bug bear of mine on forum's, especially when somebody replies to a post that's a year or two old.
fair enough paul, but maybe there are posts out there that i and other spreads have not seen,
or some good advice and tips which could help people
or some reassurance for spreads out there who are going through a bad time , work /home, and might pick up some help and advice who have had similair issues
personally think its good to read these old posts

fair enough paul, but maybe there are posts out there that i and other spreads have not seen,
or some good advice and tips which could help people
or some reassurance for spreads out there who are going through a bad time , work /home, and might pick up some help and advice who have had similair issues
personally think its good to read these old posts
I agree, except I still claim the right to be a bit meh.