Skywalker stilts

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.1's .... not a full pic but the fact there extended and look clean is a good sign .... god id offer him more to seal the deal ... mine are the 2.0's ... did look into mt online and importing spares as my springs are wearing now but the taxes and postage put me off as a few bits came to £130 and for another 150 id just rather buy another set and strip what I can from my existing (that idea looks like s**t now the 2.1's look different haha)

Ha ha mine just broke yesterday on the same place 10 years ish though so can't moan

hopefully the 2.1's have got rid of that flaw as the allen nut into a plastic cuff was always asking for trouble haha ... mines hair line but ive had 5-6 years at least I think ... would get another set tomorrow if I had too

hopefully the 2.1's have got rid of that flaw as the allen nut into a plastic cuff was always asking for trouble haha ... mines hair line but ive had 5-6 years at least I think ... would get another set tomorrow if I had too
Yeah I hammer mine,how they've lasted so long I don't know. Yeah it is s bad design on that bit but easily the most comfy stilts I've had. I had to put a screw in to hold them haha

2.1's .... not a full pic but the fact there extended and look clean is a good sign .... god id offer him more to seal the deal ... mine are the 2.0's ... did look into mt online and importing spares as my springs are wearing now but the taxes and postage put me off as a few bits came to £130 and for another 150 id just rather buy another set and strip what I can from my existing (that idea looks like s**t now the 2.1's look different haha)
I found this today but can't get them on time. Might suit you and @Leeroy

this HTML class. Value is http://www.amazon.co

Cheapest ive found is £280 ish on ebay .... will have a scan around as well but ... was there any duty on yours when you imported them ??
Yeah I paid £500 for 2 pair including duty mate it's was a good deal at the time mate

$330-355 in the states I found so roughly £220 ish ... delivery and import I reckon youd'd be nearer £330

Picked up the stilts today. Nice to walk on. It's a bit stiff to extend. I put some wd40 on help a wee bit. Would grease be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.