Skywalker stilts

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES. If its the skywalker 2.1 you talking about. I have had the 18"to30" for about 3 years and love them. I have actually ordered the 24" to 40" once over the weekend for the higher ceilings. Don't feel confidence with my old once anymore.

No body here use SUR stilts. Been using them for the past ten years can't say a bad word about them

Place close to me here in Co Armagh might have them in stock t for tools in lurgan. They have a website you can check them out

Ffs I used to have a pair of them stilts great stilts. I like the look of the skywalker stilts tho.

Are they worth the extra money.
They are the dogs b*ll***s mate, I've been using the skywalk 2 for about 10 years (24-40)got 2 pair from America paid about £500. My dad didn't get on with his too well cos there heavy compared to other stilt. But loads more comfy and steadier when doing 3m high ceilings. I would never go back to the other style [emoji106]

@theclemo - Yep well worth the extra .... had mine 7-8 years ... still in good nick

Wouldn't hesitate to buy another set if they bust etc .... parts are a fooker to source though lol

Do you ever do any work around Co louth?

Done abit of work in Ardee few years ago that's about it. My da done a right bit of work in the early 90's in Dundalk. I served my time with him working in Monaghan Cootehill Castleblaney and Cavan. Work mostly in the Belfast Lisburn areas now isn't worth it now heading over the border

Am from ardee. The euro is s**t at the moment. Am working in dundalk this week. I was doing a bit in Newry last week. Was it Murphy u where working for in ardee

You do much in the north? Just after finishing 8 timber frames there on Wednesday In Lisburn have a few small jobs this week to get done waiting on a few jobs to get ready

You do much in the north? Just after finishing 8 timber frames there on Wednesday In Lisburn have a few small jobs this week to get done waiting on a few jobs to get ready

No not to much. I be in Dublin a good bit I try my best not to go to it. Am do a few private houses at the moment. All only about 15 min drive from me

The skywalker stilts didn't turn up the f**k**g courier lost the stilts wtf. Phone up tool and fix asking where the f**k is my stilts they say there lost. I say when can you get me a set out they say end of next week I say not good enough refund. Now I have to do a 2 and a half hour drive tomorrow to get sur stilts. So I will have a set for Monday.

The skywalker stilts didn't turn up the f**k**g courier lost the stilts wtf. Phone up tool and fix asking where the f**k is my stilts they say there lost. I say when can you get me a set out they say end of next week I say not good enough refund. Now I have to do a 2 and a half hour drive tomorrow to get sur stilts. So I will have a set for Monday.

Did u need them in that much or a rush ? What did u normally use mate ? Ave got stilts but still prefere to baton out most lids unless there not to big , keep my hop ups and batons off the walls abit then hoy walls on after the ceiling etc . Think its just confidence on the stilts for me like , havnt spent enough time on them

Did u need them in that much or a rush ? What did u normally use mate ? Ave got stilts but still prefere to baton out most lids unless there not to big , keep my hop ups and batons off the walls abit then hoy walls on after the ceiling etc . Think its just confidence on the stilts for me like , havnt spent enough time on them
I broke my old stilts. I have to skim a big as ceiling Monday. Just don't want to buy cheap s**t stilts. Lol

I've found a second hand set for €200 £145 am just waiting on the seller to get back to me now. Hope I can meet him tomorrow. It's the skywalker stilts good price

I've found a second hand set for €200 £145 am just waiting on the seller to get back to me now. Hope I can meet him tomorrow. It's the skywalker stilts good price

Bargin that... seen em go for at least £200+ on ebay at least

If its the mt 2.0 or 2.1's @theclemo ... when you meet him check the calf strap where it bolts to the stem if that makes sense ... is a weak area and mine have ever so slight cracks after years of abuse ... but double check em to make sure there not split as the calf cuffs are 40-50 last time I looked each

If its the mt 2.0 or 2.1's @theclemo ... when you meet him check the calf strap where it bolts to the stem if that makes sense ... is a weak area and mine have ever so slight cracks after years of abuse ... but double check em to make sure there not split as the calf cuffs are 40-50 last time I looked each

Will do mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.