Skimming plasterers wanted Dec time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitchy if you have anything Sheffield, Donny, Rotherham etc. there are two of us looking for site work in around a month.
Two good lads.
I'll message my number.
Cheers

I'm sure you'll get some work if you lift the phone book or google the net! When there was work here in Ireland, that's how we did it and always got something!

Ha! Google the net!
I ain't doin nowt for £12 an hour before tax...
I didn't say I had no work. I'm just looking to get back on site.

3.20m2, I was getting 4.20m2 site work 15 years ago, glad I don't work on sites not worth the bother:(

6.50euro upwards on site here in Ireland 10 year ago :(. Now, there isn't even a site near us never mind per M2 rate! Depressing indeed!

M2 rate at £3.20 then skimming beams at £2.70 Linea meter and beading beams £0.70 a meter..flats range from £600-£750 ish lads are doing ok on them

Just skimmed a house 3 tiny bedroom 8 stop beads full of splays for £740 in 3 days .....its grim up north !!

Where have you been ?

Just not the same without ya
Ive had abit of time off from it plasterman...needed it..i think the key to this forum is not get 2 involved with stupid threads or people which is my new approach Il comment wen its waranted or wont comment at all

Ive had abit of time off from it plasterman...needed it..i think the key to this forum is not get 2 involved with stupid threads or people which is my new approach Il comment wen its waranted or wont comment at all
Good to see you back kitchy....hope we're still cyber mates.

I have weekends where I am "unplugged" you need it :D

Yes
Yes all is well lodan..gud to see plasterman showing you how its done he's 1 of the proper spreads on here
Yeah he's top notch from what I've seen so far.....a breaks the best thing sometimes(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.