Skimming over combed/fan artex.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
because the float is rigid it shows up all the hollows so you get it flatter than you could with ya trowel which has a degree of flex in it..................:RpS_thumbup:

Come and sit on uncle arti's knee young steven and i'll tell ya al aboot it...................:RpS_sneaky:

Sorry, mate. Just saying everyone has an opinion. You look at it and you know what you're gonna do. You know whether it's going suck in, whether it's going to hang, whether it just needs PVA, or WBA, whether it needs bonding out, whether it needs boarding etc. etc. But you're right, that would be the proper way .... :RpS_thumbup:

F**k me, I need to chill out... I'm turnin' in

The G** section will chill you out marra, a few sniff's of poppers will loosen you up abit...................:RpS_wink:

The G** section will chill you out marra, a few sniff's of poppers will loosen you up abit...................:RpS_wink:
You know all the tricks :RpS_laugh: Years of experince, no doubt....

I'm offski. Attic rooms in an old Victorian today. Done the rest of the house over the last month or so, but this was left to last as the woman said the attic rooms are haunted...:-( Her friend took a few photos and there were "orbs" all over them....? Shes putting her kids up there but hasn't bothered to tell them....Bitch. I'll try some photos of me own. I've got some of the rest of the place and there's nowt on the. Well, maybe on one of them..Didn't want to go too early .....

Goldtrowel taught the same ... use a poly float to lay on first two coats at different directions to each other. But they never really explained why

Al get the boy wonder stripped ready for the vid cos av got a hoose full of artex ceilings to do next week

Status
Not open for further replies.