skimming damp proof render

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point is. You said the spread that did the rendering wanted €350 to skim it.
Thing is he knows the answer to the question you asked.
If you dont know the answer to this basic question DONT DO THE WORK!!!!
He can .........charge this becuse he has the knowledge,same as the guy that just put put brakes on my wifes car charges me £300 becuse he has the knowledge and i dont.
But you dont have the knowledge....that is the difference.
At the end of the day you guys that know nothing need to realise,if you go into a customers house and f u c k i t all up you could be sued and lose everything, becuse often the cost of repairing a messed up plastering job is 3 x times morfe than initial cost !!!!!!

He can .........charge this becuse he has the knowledge,same as the guy that just put put brakes on my wifes car charges me £300 becuse he has the knowledge and i dont.
At the end of the day you guys that know nothing need to realise,if you go into a customers house and f u c k i t all up you could be sued and lose everything, becuse often the cost of repairing a messed up plastering job is 3 x times morfe than initial cost !!!!!!

have 2 start somewhere mate, im a quick learner and im sure u may have messed up a few jobs along the way aswell (no offence mate). Its only skimming 20 square metres so cant be that difficult

Anyone can put in brakes mate, unless of course thetre ABS in which case u need the manual

Don't worry Essex they are all a paranoid lot on here mate!
Any new person they think is someone else lmao.

Seeing as you're a fake, you aint nicking anything:rolleyes)
Some funny posts though, but I had you sussed within your first few posts

y do all the fake people use my name in the fight lol! wonder who this is then...

Hope your not pointing the finger at me?
Essexboy is in Ireland so his IP address will be an Irish one not an English one!
Just ask Danny to check it out.

nisus why would i think its you, you only like to play the role of a female. irish hey......................

I take it all back then oasis:RpS_biggrin:
But usually a new member pops up & since sara_spread i always seem
to get the blame:RpS_laugh:
It's not me anyway.
Wayne seems like a nice bloke though.

Loving this disscusion,Im new on here and looking forward to reading these exciting threads....The highlight of my working day.

whats going on in here, i missed all this... who is this essexboy lol

and i know i am only starting too but to be honest
asking a question about putting waterproofer in multi finish is either a wind up or its time to
change trades/jobs...

steve_con was spot on with his replies and some of the others

Status
Not open for further replies.