skimmers asap

Members online

So just beat f**k out of him until he gets the idea.

Same as you do with children

Why didn’t I think of that!

14C36DB1-D1B0-49E4-8D55-150DF048CBBB.gif

Have been reading on some landlord groups they are hoping to pay tradies £80 a day over the next couple of years
Landlords are gonna be shelling out since that poor lad lost his life from mould. Had one last week asking me to put insulated boards on a wall because of it

Landlords are gonna be shelling out since that poor lad lost his life from mould. Had one last week asking me to put insulated boards on a wall because of it
About feckng time too, a lot of landlords look after their properties and their tenants. But some of them don't and they ain't all little guys either. That poor lads housing association was a big one and there is another very big one in London who should be hanged for the state of their flats.

About feckng time too, a lot of landlords look after their properties and their tenants. But some of them don't and they ain't all little guys either. That poor lads housing association was a big one and there is another very big one in London who should be hanged for the state of their flats.
Kid who.asked me.s a good kid tbf. He's not had house long. One next to me who's got 100.s and is a c**t. Just had house next door skimmed and painted and all damp come back . Plastering is shite anyway. Right pleased

There's a prick round here who seriously wants his neck wringing.

Check this out.

received_312186303035048.jpeg
received_2513861732230224.jpeg
received_860222187745002.jpeg
received_312186303035048.jpeg

Attachments

• received_171289550750694.jpeg
    received_171289550750694.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 93
I know I've seen your work. It's very nearly acceptable.
Keep listening to @ChrispyUK advice and tips and you'll get there.
Maybe?
I made a lintel out of old bits of plasterboard and foam once.

You'd be surprised how strong six(6) bits of plasterboard are when you glue them together. It's still up and EVERYTHING