skimmers asap

Members online

mate there is no loyalty in this trade.
if someone offers a bigger project. they juat dont turn up or pack up and go.

makes me wanns go back to being a soletrader
There's never been any loyalty in plastering. But there good rates way better than what we can get off subbies . Good luck anyway

I think trades as a whole are getting worse year on year nobody seems to want to graft now for a wage...much rather sit behind a desk
Funny you should.say that . I was with a kid other day who we normally help each other out.
Got talking bout this kid on a job we were on called Lee. We used to pick him up and drop him of sometimes..

Mad as f**k . Like that kid of inbetweeners movie . The one staying in their hotel.
If we were going and he needed a lift he would just leave wall . No can you wait 15 min. Just tools away and in van. Crazy thing is he got used all time

Tom Hanks Hello GIF
Can’t be long and Essex Andy soon after , got feeling Dan won’t be long after him either if this carry’s on
Hope you get someone soon Dan
Come on forum this is a good job
Where is the youth the muscle the future

Can’t be long and Essex Andy soon after , got feeling Dan won’t be long after him either if this carry’s on
Hope you get someone soon Dan
Come on forum this is a good job
Where is the youth the muscle the future
People that retire from the building trade generally die within a few years! Best to keep going couple of days a week! Maybe shock to the system and blood not pumping that does it.... Good old doom and gloom smoother :ROFLMAO:

When do you actually retire lol
lol mate I actually officially retired in mid april and swore to me sen that that was it never again me hawk n trowel is well and truly hung up ......best mate doing new extension and kitchen and like a twaat I offered to do plastering and no doubt at some point I'll be doing a bit for some fker else in future
I'm beginning to think already that ye never truly retire mate :llorando:

lol mate I actually officially retired in mid april and swore to me sen that that was it never again me hawk n trowel is well and truly hung up ......best mate doing new extension and kitchen and like a twaat I offered to do plastering and no doubt at some point I'll be doing a bit for some fker else in future
I'm beginning to think already that ye never truly retire mate :llorando:
John will retire when they stop producing bonding!