Skimmed!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Hello Guys!

Been awhile since I posted on the forum, so I thought I would up date you!
Finally got round to skimming my garage conversion!
I did a bit of practicing in my other garage, just put a couple of boards up and tried my luck.  First couple...ok first few attempts were a bit of a mess, but just stuck at it and kept practicing.
When I felt more confident I decided it was time to skim the conversion.  Well... it all went swimmingly! Still managed to get fair amount on the floor mind, but the finish result (if I may say so myself) looks pretty good.   :cool:
Now just waiting on the wife to chose the colours for it now!  ;D

Warren

Well Done bud,

have to send in some photos of the end result...lol

fancy carrying on plastering or you gonna quite while your ahead?

Danny

Well done mate.
Glad things went to plan! If you did think about taking it up as a job, maybe do bit of plastering for friends and family. I'm sure they wont mind.  :)

Craig

But it's VERY interesting what you find on some of the older posts................isn't it LEE?:rolleyes)

Hello Guys!Been awhile since I posted on the forum, so I thought I would up date you!Finally got round to skimming my garage conversion! I did a bit of practicing in my other garage, just put a couple of boards up and tried my luck. *First couple...ok first few attempts were a bit of a mess, but just stuck at it and kept practicing. When I felt more confident I decided it was time to skim the conversion. *Well... it all went swimmingly! Still managed to get fair amount on the floor mind, but the finish result (if I may say so myself) looks pretty good. * :cool: Now just waiting on the wife to chose the colours for it now! *;DWarren
Sounds like a courser too me!! The country's full of em!! :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.