skim rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sayin foreign labour doesnt exist coz ive not met any plasterers ive been on sites where the first five blokes i asked for info off never spoke english. And ive sat in cabins on site where 70% were speakin a foreign language. That was some sites in manchester and i would say london is flooded but these guys have been here for a while and know the rates which are better than what they would get at home but they dont work for **** all, cowboys and chancers do that and believe me ive met more english speaking cowboys and chancers on site. I think a lot of foreign labour is starting to click on how much s**t costs and are realising its not as cushdy as they thought, a lot are settling with their families and are starting to click on the rates there getting arent fair so will moan like me and you.

And so they should.............if they have to be in this country they should be on the same rates. That way it's a level playing field and you will get work on merit nothing else :RpS_thumbup:

spot on bubbles.be interesting to see how long the so called cheap labour would last if the bosses had to pay them equal to us

Status
Not open for further replies.