Skate board for sale!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughman

Hi super spreads !!
Been skateboarding to work for two years now, I'm getting pretty quick !
But I need a upgrade so I'm selling my old skateboard for £15 ? and thinking about getting some roller skates.what ones shall I go for ? Open to suggestions. Been trying to learn to plaster for 14 years. I'll get the hang of it one day !!!

How many times you fell off? A mate of mine had a petrol one he used to go all over town on it seen him come off it at about 20mph it got took off him by the police in the end

How many times you fell off? A mate of mine had a petrol one he used to go all over town on it seen him come off it at about 20mph it got took off him by the police in the end

had a few spills but nowt too bad... i use it most weeks to either go to the pub or go into town to do a few odds and sods :D bllody good fun as well :D

had a few spills but nowt too bad... i use it most weeks to either go to the pub or go into town to do a few odds and sods :D bllody good fun as well :D
Can you get done for drink driving or is it a case of if you have a little trouble walking best not to try skateboard home

Status
Not open for further replies.