Site plastering skimming

Members online

Andy g

What the f**k is wrong with having 4 bags a day 2 in morning 2 in the afternoon that's 100 pounds a day x 5=£500less tax 400 happy days I would say to the working class person 400 a week take home it is wife and kids is good, but this is how f**k**g thick c**t plastering is, u are to slow at plastering. Get of site we can not put u in a house, tell me we're u are earning 500 a week and u are not fast enough, and the firms are giving u 2.. 50 a meter which is f**k all

Andy you answer your own question with every feed. If you aren’t even picking up £400 per week do yourself a favour and chuck the tools in a shed and go and drive a Tesco delivery van for a year. Earn paye and will prob earn similar minus the stress. I’ve heard they have a great forum that would love your bants.
Sometimes you have to walk away for a bit

Bullshit a few house contracts
Get another 3 decent spreads
Labour for them and pick up the odd bit left behind

Andy you answer your own question with every feed. If you aren’t even picking up £400 per week do yourself a favour and chuck the tools in a shed and go and drive a Tesco delivery van for a year. Earn paye and will prob earn similar minus the stress. I’ve heard they have a great forum that would love your bants.
Sometimes you have to walk away for a bit
I am a plasterer y the f**k cant I go non site and earn 500 a week it a f**k**g disscrace this is y we get no f**k**g repect from people and other trades ie tramp job, this is all I want to do 100 a day 4bags 500 a week but no not in the thick plastering world

I am a plasterer y the f**k cant I go non site and earn 500 a week it a f**k**g disscrace this is y we get no f**k**g repect from people and other trades ie tramp job, this is all I want to do 100 a day 4bags 500 a week but no not in the thick plastering world
The only person who can change that is you! Yes you can continue to be disappointed and miserable and come on here to bitch and moan but you are still sat at home not earning. Get another job, make friends, let them know you are a plasterer and you can then get work through them and do it on the side and possible bring home over £800 a week if you do it right. Bitching and moaning will not make the mcalpines of this world hire you

What the f**k is wrong with having 4 bags a day 2 in morning 2 in the afternoon that's 100 pounds a day x 5=£500less tax 400 happy days I would say to the working class person 400 a week take home it is wife and kids is good, but this is how f**k**g thick c**t plastering is, u are to slow at plastering. Get of site we can not put u in a house, tell me we're u are earning 500 a week and u are not fast enough, and the firms are giving u 2.. 50 a meter which is f**k all

Andy the majority of firms in the UK are paying £2.50.
It was your choice to pick up a trowel.
No one cares about your whinging any more.
Suck it up or fuuck off the choice is yours.

The only person who can change that is you! Yes you can continue to be disappointed and miserable and come on here to bitch and moan but you are still sat at home not earning. Get another job, make friends, let them know you are a plasterer and you can then get work through them and do it on the side and possible bring home over £800 a week if you do it right. Bitching and moaning will not make the mcalpines of this world hire you
I should be abul to go on site and do my job but speed wankers have f**k it up, this can only happen in the tramp plastering world

Agency gave you the boot already, then?

Four bags a day is plenty for domestic, why don't you do that?

Or do what I do and get into renovating so plastering isn't the only string to your bow. With renovating, customer doesn't know what's fast or slow and they will be impressed with your common sense - if you've got any.

I should be abul to go on site and do my job but speed wankers have f**k it up, this can only happen in the tramp plastering world
There are no givens in this life mate. You can’t blame other people for your own situation. If speed is your hang up do domestics

There are no givens in this life mate. You can’t blame other people for your own situation. If speed is your hang up do domestics

he'd struggle to do domestics as well................spends all his time whining and attention seeking on here to do any f**k**g work.

Not down in Devon it’s more like 4-5 a metre everywhere for site work[/QUOTE

I've been there and done it mate from London to Cumbria......
I choose a lower rate to work local and have breakfast with my kids every other morning.

I could get back on with firms on a decent rate but I prefer time with the family.

Actually that's shite because I end up working weekends...usually for completions :(