Site Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes boss, in for a benny, in for a bound, innit . Multi 6 bound only with free 2 bound same day delivery tomorrow . Special price for value :RpS_thumbup:

Feck all that, a £10 quid halogen from cheapo suppliers, take glass out (that's what makes them blow most, overheating) and get 10 bulbs for a tenner from local Pak1 builders merchants :RpS_thumbup:

The £50 you save can be invested in beer

that's ideal for marshy :RpS_thumbsup:

I have eight of these babies:

Site Lights

19 quid from mincost. 36 quid everywhere else. 60 watts each. two power take sockets on each so you have a daisy chain or your radio or tv plugged into them. IP44. you can have one bulb on or all three. bright as fcuk. like in close encounters when the space ship opens at the end and takes richard dreyfuss a way

I have eight of these babies:

Site Lights

19 quid from mincost. 36 quid everywhere else. 60 watts each. two power take sockets on each so you have a daisy chain or your radio or tv plugged into them. IP44. you can have one bulb on or all three. bright as fcuk. like in close encounters when the space ship opens at the end and takes richard dreyfuss a way

Do they do 110v

I use ma mobile fone! Works a treat and its nice n wee. I put it on strobe and dance around wi ma troowel shouting aciiiiiiiiiiiiiidd!

I bought 2 of these the other week on your recommendation @Jurek.
Have to say there not a bad little task light, cheap as chips aswell, and they're proper defenders. :RpS_thumbsup:
ffs @scottie5 you must have had the last 2,, just went to their site to get a couple and they are out of stock :RpS_cursing: lol

Last edited by a moderator:
ffs @scottie5 you must have had the last 2,, just went to their site to get a couple and they are out of stock :RpS_cursing: lol

there's loads on ebay about 36 quid each lol.
Joking aside though that is a belting website that jurek found, loads of proper little bargains on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.