Silly Answer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
where can i buy some smaller buckets as a lot of jobs i do lately i dont need as much water so a lot of it goes to waste so i was thinking if i had some smaller buckets i wouldnt waste so much water.

Well it depends how much chicken feed is there & wether the swing works.
Also don't tell anyone ;)

it depends if you want a mouse up your arse next wednesday or not. i love this game, theres no wrong answers!

Down the lane, across the field, turn right, up the path, over the fence, turn left, then through the gate, over the road, down the alley, turn right, keep going, turn left through the graveyard, mind the step, turn right, up the hill, down the hill, keep going for about 2 miles, over the bridge to your left, through the forest, cross the road, over the stepping stones(be careful), through another field, under a barbed wire fence, run past the bull, jump the brook, over the grass down to a road turn right, then 3rd left 2nd right & at the end of that road I think there's an off licence!

Nisus said:
Down the lane, across the field, turn right, up the path, over the fence, turn left, then through the gate, over the road, down the alley, turn right, keep going, turn left through the graveyard, mind the step, turn right, up the hill, down the hill, keep going for about 2 miles, over the bridge to your left, through the forest, cross the road, over the stepping stones(be careful), through another field, under a barbed wire fence, run past the bull, jump the brook, over the grass down to a road turn right, then 3rd left 2nd right & at the end of that road I think there's an off licence!
And its shut :D

Sausages, water, balloons & grass,
stawberrys, door handles & fishes ass,
fire, curtain pole, candle wax,
carpet, jelly babies & turbolax.
toilet, window, banana, door,
miss, pan, hit, floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.