silk plaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem is it looks too easy to do so it must be s**t.........................I think its a winner it looks just like an expensive wallpaper and the benefits compared to normal paper is well out weighed, ie it can be patched easy enough, no waste, anyone can do it (if they see you doin it but its too late by then). It is somethin unique, it can be stored easy enough and i suppose you could mix some together and make your own or use all the bits youve got left top create some thing different but i dont think it will be any good for wrapping your school books (thats for them old and poor enough to remember) :)

Elena... i recieved a sample from russia, i think it came from you in 2011 i tried it on some sample boards and the finish is just like flock wallpaper in my opinion, and in the UK that went out of fashion years ago. however what i would say is get the insulation values of the product calculated professionally and try to sell plain coloured silk plaster as an alternative insulation solution...
There you go... constructive comment xxx good luck

Hi Render, it is usually me who approve sending sample and I don`t remember we sent it to your company (render system). Moreover usually when we send something, we send it from UAE office, because delivery charge is much lower than send it from Russian office. You say you got it from Russia? sure? I surprised to hear it, honestly I doubt.
But if so still you should get a full catalogue, the black one, having all colors and with Silk Plaster logo on it, did you get it? strange to hear that it is old-fashioned, usually modern people like it. Either you saw not our product, or may be you made a bad application. First time people should train on the wall, not on the carton board.
Regarding insulation value, yes, you are right, but its just one of the benefits. We sell not insulation material, but decorative material. So for us there is no need to estimate it and sell as insulation stuff. People adore it just because it looks brilliant and much interesting than wallpaper or paint, and additional insulation is just exra bonus.

really is it that easy to remove? because keep covering it with different colours is a bit stupid to be honest! can i request any colours i want????? also after it has been applied can the skirtingboards/ architrave be fitted on top ?

how much would it cost for 10m2?

You should first apply Silk Plaster, when it get dry and can make rest decoration, skirting and achitraves and so on.

It is not stupid, because if you like the material itself its structure and benefits, but you are tired from one color (lets imagine, you had it on the wall for 3-5 years), and you don`t want to change it on some other material, then you can simply put another color upon old one (no need to remove the old one).

Regarding prices, true terms of distributorship, catalogues & sample receiving and other true stuff which can be provided only by real manufacturer (not by speculations in the forum) you can contact me by email: elina_ignatova@silkplasters.com

It looks good Elina and will work over here giving a chance. Are you the blonde lady in the picture on your website.

Hi Henry, thanks, I know it will, but its difficult to persuade people who didn`t see the material on the wall, never applied it and what is more important trust the speculations and blame just to blame.

I am the girl with the name Elina, export manager :)

Here are some photos of Silk Plaster, to prove it is not old-fashioned material
IMG_7449.jpg IMG_7467.jpg IMG_7412.jpg IMG_7432.jpg IMG_7569.jpg

Silk Plaster in France, exhibition Batimat 2011

[video=youtube_share;v8ze6XUnGV8]http://youtu.be/v8ze6XUnGV8[/video]

Hi elina can you mix colours to make different colours from your range? I think the problem is if you have a vast range and a customer would like a certain one i would have to have that one in stock so it means stocking up on a lot of gear. Is there a minimum order? How long would it take to get to the uk?

Hi elina can you mix colours to make different colours from your range? I think the problem is if you have a vast range and a customer would like a certain one i would have to have that one in stock so it means stocking up on a lot of gear. Is there a minimum order? How long would it take to get to the uk?

Hi Flannyman, we have more than 110 colors, usually it is enough for the customer to choose from. We do not recommend mixing the colors, but I know that some people who work with our material for a long time do like this, this is usually art people, who makes different designs.

There is no minimum order, from our office in Dubai we can send any quantity even 1 pack. But you should understand that when it is very small quantity (10 packs for example), we use post office, for bigger quantity (50 packs and more) we use couier service or air cargo (100-500 packs).
Time varies, post office can take 10 days or slightly more, courier service and air cargo about 5-7 days. But you should understand that you will pay the delivery and simply sometimes it is more efficient to take more packs and pay for delivery one time, then to take small quantity but pay more. This is transport company rates, not ours, and usually people study them when they order something abroad and want to make it efficient.

It says its a liquid wallpaper so really you would use it after skirting & architraves are fitted & painted. Bit like a reskim :RpS_wink:
ye but elina said you can new on top of the old so thats why i asked if it was easy to take off because if you get sick of the colour and keep going over the top youll lose ya archi after so long

can i have a couple please? ill have some mugs and pens and keyrings anything you have really :RpS_thumbsup:

Yep, no problem, join our team, become our distributor and you will get as many as you need to be happy:)

ye but elina said you can new on top of the old so thats why i asked if it was easy to take off because if you get sick of the colour and keep going over the top youll lose ya archi after so long

Silk Plaster doesn`t make anything dirty, so when you re-new it, no need to take anything off and fully clean the room. Even if something will get on skirting or somewhere else, it is very easy to clean with usual water.

ill be in your team and ill distribute for ya but ive nowhere to store it unless you wanna get me up and going

Would it be any good on floors?
Thinking of getting some new carpet at the moment.
And would I have to emulsion the floor 2 coats before applying the silk plaster?
Would feel nice with bare feet :)

Also my wife is interested in textures plaster. Can you only use silk in the plaster ? Can you use fur ? Should she shave her beaver ?

this thread is getting better :RpS_lol:

if she shaves her beaver can i have the shavings please, i need to restuff the mattress:RpS_wink:

ill have owt for nowt me like:razz:

By mistake I thought it is forum for professionals and people who run the business, but it seems to be forum for teenagers who are already 40-50 years old, but still can not grow up. You think what you say is smart and funny, no it sounds stupid and doesn`t speak well of you and your country. For me it is not interesting to waste my time here and exchange idiot jokes with you. Those who are serios normal people can write to me by email. bye

and i thought the russians had a sense of humour!! its saturday Elina you cant expect us to be at work 7 days a week

see ya xx

im up for that!!

id rather skim with paper than that s**t we normally skim with lol

coff coff my lungs and joints are foooked

Last edited:
im up for that!!

id rather skim with paper than that s**t we normally skim with lol

coff coff my lungs and joints are foooked

See Ahmed was right about using Paper mâché he must've used this Sh... Silk stuff before :RpS_thumbup:

she only wants normal folk emailing her, you know the sort, them who want recycled bog roll shuvved up their wall. shed be better off selling us naked pics of her mam xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.