Silca Calcium insulation board

Members online

plas1

Hi lads,

Had an enquire about applying microcement on boards mentioned above.Just wondered if anyone has every gone over these or if it's possible?

Thanks in advance

lol! FairPlay to him.i've sorted it out now for substrate and all good but going to get a sample of board test just incase.cheers

Never used this before mate. Looked on the site and I can't see any reason why it won't work. Let me know how you get on

yeah I've spoken to manufacture and all good to go over.I'll post some pics when done mate.

Alright rob just an update as started the application over silicate board today.This is the fireplace and sustrate is nice to go over.will post pics once finished.
image.jpeg

Nothing's been applied yet.

Cheers rob.Micro mate,primed it then gave it a scratch coat then two coat wet on wet.will look better once client has it decorated as the lines will look better in corners.Shadow gaps were a b*****d though mate as the boards crumble very easy.Start another big one end of November but that's on a different substate again and it's 5.2metres long with media unit inset aswell so will post some pics up.You busy mate?

Nice mate. I'm ticking over with Venetian but mainly putting the pink stuff on. Polished a nice little grey lid today after skimming the full house. Gave the guy a discount as I'm tiling the bathroom too. Glad to hear your getting work in.
20170922_171354.jpg

Hi lads,

Had an enquire about applying microcement on boards mentioned above.Just wondered if anyone has every gone over these or if it's
Hi lads,

Had an enquire about applying microcement on boards mentioned above.Just wondered if anyone has every gone over these or if it's possible?

Thanks in advance

calcium is the ingredient which gives the earth life !!!
everything we breath smell feel is made from calcium.
everything.
chemical element which is ignored but what we and everything we know is made of .....everything is made from calcium.
just a little bit of science for ya xx