sick of chancers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not go to collage, I don't have an NVQ, I've never done a course, (apart from intercourse), but have been working for and with plasterers for over 20yrs. Started on the mixer and lugging buckets, scratching etc when I was 14.
I was lucky to learn from good craftsmen.
Does the fact that I don't have a qualification make me a chancer?

same here, 30 odd years in the game no paper work, but i feel a lot better now i can turn to davethedog if i have any problems

In todays world of dickheads running a site then paperwork makes all the difference.

Its all about risk. Its more risky to employ someone with no papers over someone that does even if logic says otherwise.

If you mess something up they are held more responsible. If a courser with a nvpoo does then they are covered as in theory he should know what he is doing as he is qualified

In todays world of dickheads running a site then paperwork makes all the difference.

Its all about risk. Its more risky to employ someone with no papers over someone that does even if logic says otherwise.

If you mess something up they are held more responsible. If a courser with a nvpoo does then they are covered as in theory he should know what he is doing as he is qualified

It's a funny old world!
You do need a piece of paper to wipe your arse but the way things are going you'l need a piece of paper to go for a crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.