Shoot me now

Members online

Cheers malc asked a kid who's been doing it for decades and he didn't know as he.s never done it.
@The Apprentice is there gonna be some bonding back on shelf in next few days or I.m f**k*d

Everywhere else has it.

Must be just your local merchant that's run out.

Maybe one of their customers buys too much of the stuff.......
chin.gif

I.ll try a b nq . Got some from local build base a few weeks back. Set in five mins
Plenty of Make Good in my local B&Q. Used a half bag yesterday. Stuck it on the wall, went oot for 10 minutes and came back it was solid. Happy days.

Lucky they had exactly the number of split bags you needed. You're often lucky like that aren't you?
In wickes yesterday and some lads were taking a sound board of top of pile as corner was broke . I thought you do know if you ask you.ll get that at half price .

I also noticed the small packs of loft board were 17 quid a pack think I gave about 7 quid 8nyears ago

Plenty of Make Good in my local B&Q. Used a half bag yesterday. Stuck it on the wall, went oot for 10 minutes and came back it was solid. Happy days.

I never tried MakeGood bonding, after hating their multi so much, but I've seen/heard quite a few people saying that their bonding is usable.

I’ve used the make good fast set bonding and it’s nice to use, can’t comment on on their regular bonding.
Used their adhesive as well which had no problem with but it sets twice as fast as BG, Knauf etc.

I’ve used the make good fast set bonding and it’s nice to use, can’t comment on on their regular bonding.
Used their adhesive as well which had no problem with but it sets twice as fast as BG, Knauf etc.
Forgot bout the make good actually.
The adhesive is shite .sets way to fast

Global shortage of vermiculite, BG are currently only able to produce 75% of normal production. No idea when the issue will be resolved from what I’ve heard.
Strange you say that the builder I work for had to wait 6 weeks for roof tiles when they turned up they were dated October and the driver actually said they have loads of these tiles they always have I can’t see why you waited so long lol
Very very clever guys you hold on to materials complain of shortages and keep pushing prices up you greedy fucks

Strange you say that the builder I work for had to wait 6 weeks for roof tiles when they turned up they were dated October and the driver actually said they have loads of these tiles they always have I can’t see why you waited so long lol
Very very clever guys you hold on to materials complain of shortages and keep pushing prices up you greedy fucks
I could be wrong, but I don't think Gary gets a share of any price hikes.