Shiny stuff .

Members online

harryj490

Check me out on Instagram Jackson_plastering

Attachments

• IMG_20180126_182614_411.jpg
    IMG_20180126_182614_411.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 468
No not for work . Be nice to see other faces on the maybe even see your pics. Nudes and all the rest of it.. might even learn a thing :)

I used to do that with a plastic fantastic . Then relised i prefer to get home a hour earlier
I'm just starting on on my own so the time dosent matter to me yet . As I enjoy what I'm doing . When I'm older I'll be like you but for now I have years to play with.

I'm just starting on on my own so the time dosent matter to me yet . As I enjoy what I'm doing . When I'm older I'll be like you but for now I have years to play with.
Cheeky little f**k*r lol. I love my job up to about 10am then I,m just bored

At 21 you probably could still learn a thing or two about female anatomy.... believe me :rolleyes:

:cachetada:
The older women actually love me !!! I tell ya when I'm in the pub and they have had a few drinks I always seem to attract them .. You tell me Jess... also get the eye before there drunk not just after .. can teach the older women a trick or two●●

The older women actually love me !!! I tell ya when I'm in the pub and they have had a few drinks I always seem to attract them .. You tell me Jess... also get the eye before there drunk not just after .. can teach the older women a trick or two●●
1) I doubt that last statement

2) fecking cheek older women shite and my name in the same paragraph!

Humph

Barrrrrrrrnsley
Nice mate .. You support them?.. how long you been spreading for now homieee.
The bloody whippersnapper ! ;):LOL:
I'm serious.. please tell me why ... I get talking to older women more than my age.. come on what's the secrets to these women I know I'm a toy boy.. You know I recon .. the older generation like all these miserable old gits on here are so boring and just have a lack on power when it comes to sorting women out...

I'm serious.. please tell me why ... I get talking to older women more than my age.. come on what's the secrets to these women I know I'm a toy boy.. You know I recon .. the older generation like all these miserable old gits on here are so boring and just have a lack on power when it comes to sorting women out...
Power?! The power is never in your hands... lesson number one.

Homieee is that street talk or ye calling my G** lol.
Don’t bother with football anymore . Grew up in hood in Doncaster . So like to hear rovers results but my first team was liverpool as a kid. Been at it bout 15 years I think .

4283A384-8A9F-4709-9347-C09CB2372F60.gif

Check me out on Instagram Jackson_plastering

Sorry, but hate shiny.
Just stripped a bathroom out; partitions were tiled onto plasterboard and I had to demolish. Brick walls were skimmed in shiny board finish and I managed to strip wallpaper, paint and tiles back to the plaster with no damage. If soaky/sparky hadn't chased the wall for the shower behind the tiles, I could have just waited until the client turned up wth a trowel in hand and pretended I had just finished.:D

Think i mention this before.
Once on a job and painter came in. Labourer says are you painter. His reply was i.m a decorater not a painter. Then he grumbled bout all cutting in. Its was getting painted white everywhere.
So we knocked f**k out ceilings with pastic fantastic. When you looked up it was like things were in hd lol. Next time we saw joiners of job he said painter hates us as his roller would just slide on ceiling. I said tell him a decorater would sort it lol