Shingles

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
Just been to the doctors and been told I’ve got soddin shingles :rayos:
Been doing a bit too much lately and not stopped for weeks. Probably what’s brought it on. Thought I’d pulled a muscle because my whole right had side was throbbing and I was getting stabbing pains. Splitting headaches and a nasty patch of burning blisters on my stomach confirmed the worst.
Ahh well, I’ll stay off for for a couple of days. Might head down to the local car wash and get the Turks to give my buckets a full valet.

Been doing a bit too much lately and not stopped for weeks. Probably what’s brought it on. Thought I’d pulled a muscle because my whole right had side was throbbing and I was getting stabbing pains. Splitting headaches and a nasty patch of burning blisters on my stomach confirmed the worst.
Ahh well, I’ll stay off for for a couple of days. Might head down to the local car wash and get the Turks to give my buckets a full valet.

rest up buddy... its a good time to rest anyway :D has anyone mentioned it is snowing :D

rest up buddy... its a good time to rest anyway :D has anyone mentioned it is snowing :D
It’s lovely here now. White over and not a cloud in the sky. Suns got his hat on.
Building my bike back up after having the forks serviced (y)

It’s lovely here now. White over and not a cloud in the sky. Suns got his hat on.
Building my bike back up after having the forks serviced (y)

sounds bliss :D I am sorting the garage at home out and getting some stuff on ebay :D

Shite mate, I Had it before and still got red marks from arse to ankle following a vein down leg went to doctor few weeks later he said "they go soon innit" :rolleyes:
I said ok, that was a few years ago lol still got em :nocausagracia:

Rest up dude!
Year before last was shite for me...chicken pox and whooping cough

Int shingles grown ups chicken pox??

Rest up dude!
Year before last was shite for me...chicken pox and whooping cough

Int shingles grown ups chicken pox??
Just getting over it now. Was properly s**t! Had to work through it. Spent every dinner asleep in the van :rayos:
Just getting over a cold now and as that’s getting better I’ve got a nasty pile that’s reared it’s ugly head :crying: I need a fookin holiday haha

Just getting over it now. Was properly s**t! Had to work through it. Spent every dinner asleep in the van :rayos:
Just getting over a cold now and as that’s getting better I’ve got a nasty pile that’s reared it’s ugly head :crying: I need a fookin holiday haha
:LOL::LOL:
Soz dude didn't realise the thread was a month old lol...took some getting over then!