Selling my Graco Airless

Also ritmos take 10 mins to setup and one man could spray 30-40m2 on their own no worries. Not sure why everyone thinks it's such a ball ache
Now we are talking! Do you regularily do the "gun in water overnight"? I assume it can only use a designated spray plaster, not multi?
I have been thinking about trying it out for a while now.

Now we are talking! Do you regularily do the "gun in water overnight"? I assume it can only use a designated spray plaster, not multi?
I have been thinking about trying it out for a while now.

Airless will get cleaned out fully once a week ( sometimes every other [emoji2] )

Yes it's a special spray plaster that is not gypsum. It's more along the lines of a tape and jointing compond

Also ritmos take 10 mins to setup and one man could spray 30-40m2 on their own no worries. Not sure why everyone thinks it's such a ball ache
I was on about my domestics works rather than bigger prepared areas tbh, maybe I not got thing right but having a place for ritmo set up somewhere to wash and clean out is problem imo, out of interest for as you say 40m2 on your own how would you load that up, hopper extension?

You would get 2 and half bags in the machine. I would stop and fill it up with the other 1 and a half

I was on about my domestics works rather than bigger prepared areas tbh, maybe I not got thing right but having a place for ritmo set up somewhere to wash and clean out is problem imo, out of interest for as you say 40m2 on your own how would you load that up, hopper extension?

To be fair you were told by a few it's not worth it in domestic works!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know mate

Hi, have you ever had a go with knauf airless or spraying gypsum? Just out of interest

TBH vince I've thought about it but not bothered
I have a couple of decent gangs that are tidy so use them and just lay on by hand myself
Curry has a good set up but his work load is not domestic

It seems vince you've been talking about spraying skim for years
If you e bought a machine and your still not doing it forgot about it and move on!!

Even the airless set I'd not bother
It's for big jobs not mrs Jones artex ceilings

If you e bought a machine and your still not doing it forgot about it and move on!!

Fair enough mate and obviously I respect your opinion, I only got machine in April and you are right better for site type jobs I do think some of my domestics are ok though, I don't always do the total shite small jobs and for the price I paid for ritmo I still think it was and is worth having a bit of trial and error still to see if can make it work on them I got nothing to loose. Like I said on other post all the systems available for peeps designed for site fair enough just seems stupid no one has a system for domestic to use with ease , many domestic plasterers in country that would jump at the chance imo if there was available was my point on the other post.

Selling my Graco Airless

Wasn't gonna post these up cus the usual suspects would just pick flaws with them but I don't give monkeys anyway, so this was one of my failed attempts mate, failed because it jammed up (pity really as the whole room would of been on in minutes) anyways setting up was in right place for a wash out of machine on this one,floor,skirts and door way protected (didn't take any longer than normal set up) sorry about the selfie but was excited and it was taken as was posting to my mate at the time for laugh,lol. Anyways showed these pic to another mate (spread) he said f**k that look at over spray on floor but I just would whip them up and drop out window then when gear dry crack it in waste bin, clean sheets underneath for rest of trowel up with just splash and trowel in room. If it had gone good without the jam up the whole room would of been on in one go then my Speedskim magic and wash pipes out and hopper through was plan then nip back up for second flatten and finish
Selling my Graco Airless
Selling my Graco Airless
Selling my Graco Airless
Selling my Graco Airless
Selling my Graco Airless
Selling my Graco Airless
Selling my Graco Airless
Selling my Graco Airless

Wasn't gonna post these up cus the usual suspects would just pick flaws with them but I don't give monkeys anyway, so this was one of my failed attempts mate, failed because it jammed up (pity really as the whole room would of been on in minutes) anyways setting up was in right place for a wash out of machine on this one,floor,skirts and door way protected (didn't take any longer than normal set up) sorry about the selfie but was excited and it was taken as was posting to my mate at the time for laugh,lol. Anyways showed these pic to another mate (spread) he said f**k that look at over spray on floor but I just would whip them up and drop out window then when gear dry crack it in waste bin, clean sheets underneath for rest of trowel up with just splash and trowel in room. If it had gone good without the jam up the whole room would of been on in one go then my Speedskim magic and wash pipes out and hopper through was plan then nip back up for second flatten and finish
View attachment 15858 View attachment 15859 View attachment 15860 View attachment 15861 View attachment 15862 View attachment 15863 View attachment 15865 View attachment 15866
You take too much to heart , we all have our own ways and dreams but you know they are not everyone else's.
Selling my Graco Airless

Madness IMO, especially a little room like that but if you're happy using a ritmo for that then crack on mate.

sorry about the selfie but was excited and it was taken as was posting to my mate at the time for laugh,lol. Anyways showed these pic to another mate (spread) he said f**k that look at over spray on floor but I just would whip them up and drop out window then when gear dry crack it in waste bin, clean sheets underneath for rest of trowel up with just splash and trowel in room. If it had gone good without the jam up the whole room would of been on in one go then my Speedskim magic and wash pipes out and hopper through was plan then nip back up for second flatten and finish
View attachment 15858 View attachment 15859 View attachment 15860 View attachment 15861 View attachment 15862 View attachment 15863 View attachment 15865 View attachment 15866
No your not