Self employment payment 2

Members online

No members online now.
Yes m8 69 pounds they ha

If you claim best of luck m8. But if your still working and paying your way it fraud and they might catch you out . We have got to think of the people affected by this pubs reastrount cafe ect who really needs this money. Nothing against you but I've noticed gready people on here that are obsessed whith money.
its not fraud you lunatic

It doesn’t say if you’re working you’re not eligible though does it
No! But you got declare if you being affected by this on second payment if you can that ok. But the word fraud is ther m8 on document if anybody get caught out by hmrc your fuked ther trained to catch people out. Like we trained to plaster lol

It mentions if you've been affected by supply chain so that will be most spreads...I'll be buying another pallet of carlite after 14th, paying double what I got multi for that's me affected by supply chain
Good luck m8 but Ive got a strange feeling that ther going investigate every Tom dic and hari that have taking the second grant. Not for the furlough a general investigation going back 6 years to get ther money back some how or the other. And you wach this space if they don't get you for the furlough they get you last 6 years for something

Good luck m8 but Ive got a strange feeling that ther going investigate every Tom dic and hari that have taking the second grant. Not for the furlough a general investigation going back 6 years to get ther money back some how or the other. And you wach this space if they don't get you for the furlough they get you last 6 years for something
Dont know about that but I'm taking it, by their definition of who is eligibleI'm entitled to it for several different reasons and can back them up

Dont know about that but I'm taking it, by their definition of who is eligibleI'm entitled to it for several different reasons and can back them up
If they think your playing them they will look in to everything ther trained to catch people out.

They aint got capacity to investigate everyone, i was told yesterday biggest problem they will have is the business grants , a lad i know has a mate who got the grant and folding deliberately over £30000 and has been advised what to do and what hmrc have got to do to get it back.he is off into the sunset.

My cousin works for hmrc,for what she tells me as soon as this dies down and the man power comes back there putting all there people and more on going through all the claims,she told me to make sure my stuff is in order

My cousin works for hmrc,for what she tells me as soon as this dies down and the man power comes back there putting all there people and more on going through all the claims,she told me to make sure my stuff is in order
Thought so I can see it coming. Going to Donzo comment no they haven't got the man power to check everybody but random checks will be higher than usual. And maybe you be OK it like anything else it a gamble

It seems like a tax avoidance vs tax evasion situation. If you're playing within the rules they set and getting all you can you'll be fine. If you're trying to con them for something you're not entitled to they'll come after you.

As long as your paperwork is in order, and you have some evidence that you've been affected you should be OK.

It seems like a tax avoidance vs tax evasion situation. If you're playing within the rules they set and getting all you can you'll be fine. If you're trying to con them for something you're not entitled to they'll come after you.

As long as your paperwork is in order, and you have some evidence that you've been affected you should be OK.
Your rhight m8 paper work rhight if not they even might go back 6 years. I think ther be very cautious becouse this covid has hit them for 6

If they think your playing them they will look in to everything ther trained to catch people out.
They ain't looking in to any man and van after this they will go after the big money as there under staffed all ready

Your rhight m8 paper work rhight if not they even might go back 6 years. I think ther be very cautious becouse this covid has hit them for 6

My accountant said they'll be looking into everything once the dust settles. Fortunately he's on the ball with my paperwork so I've nothing to hide or worry about. Still be a pain in the 4rse if they decide to check though.

I reckon that with some big tax rises and changes to who's entitled to what will be how they claw the wedge back.

They ain't looking in to any man and van after this they will go after the big money as there under staffed all ready

I reckon it'll be the opposite. They'll go straight for the small guys knowing they don't have the knowledge to argue or the money to pay for representation so many will just pay up regardless. A few years down the line they'll look into the big companies when they can take their time over it.

Claim it ,simple,if you are affected.
I already posted in this thread if your eligible.

Last edited:
My accountant said they'll be looking into everything once the dust settles. Fortunately he's on the ball with my paperwork so I've nothing to hide or worry about. Still be a pain in the 4rse if they decide to check though.

I reckon that with some big tax rises and changes to who's entitled to what will be how they claw the wedge back.
I agree,they’ll look into anyone and everyone that’s claimed.

Claim it ,simple,if you are affected.
I already posted in this thread if your eligible.
Totally agree mate I’ll be claiming it’s not our fault we had to grind our business to a halt the likes of bg not producing has had a devastating effect on sole traders we deserve every penny, don’t forget a lot are still tossing it off still on the furlough b*ll***s , if they want to go after folks go after them f**k**s, those big companies are taking the piss

Totally agree mate I’ll be claiming it’s not our fault we had to grind our business to a halt the likes of bg not producing has had a devastating effect on sole traders we deserve every penny, don’t forget a lot are still tossing it off still on the furlough b*ll***s , if they want to go after folks go after them f**k**s, those big companies are taking the piss
I know some guys are booked to febember, but I have seen enquiries tank since lockdown re start. Was always booked 4=8 weeks in advance.now going week to week. Pricing jobs getting undercut left right centre.
No danger im claiming it.