Self employment, is it really worth it?

Members online

How do chaps cope with self employment? Sometimes I feel like jacking it all in, the hours you spend looking at potential jobs then having to work a price out on top of a days graft, all the work comes at once and all want you there yesterday, van packs in, work load get puts back putting more pressure on you, laid in bed wide awake because cogs are spinning. I sometimes wonder is it worth it.
When the good times are rolling it’s great it’s had its ups and downs but would I swap for a 9-5 s**t money the answers NO free time and a life without rules suites me sir!

Crab stick starter for dinner last night. :LOL:

Knocked 20mins off the usual Karzie carnage time!
Vomit Throw Up GIF by NEON

@fuxin out of this mistake by Sunday ...
@ then breathe....
Tuesday started job ....(lone wolf )
Remove chimney /(what a shite job )support make good joist @ceiling :make good floor
Overboard ceiling (remove coving make good walls ....
New pb to existing chimney wall
Sockets adjusted /sky extended hdmi positions @3
Grit walls ;& overskim

Was out of there today @11 / all paid ...
& breath ....

Tuesday started job ....(lone wolf )
Remove chimney /(what a shite job )support make good joist @ceiling :make good floor
Overboard ceiling (remove coving make good walls ....
New pb to existing chimney wall
Sockets adjusted /sky extended hdmi positions @3
Grit walls ;& overskim

Was out of there today @11 / all paid ...
& breath ....
Got out bed...Had a coffee/rolled a fag@ garden bench
Released bowels@ garden ditch (bathroom taken)
Got on sofa@living room(watch tele)
Baby/sprog... screaming @ my ear...going @bed (pretend to sleep)
# roll on... Monday

You could say that haha, think I've taken on more then I can handle but hate turning work down, I don't trust any one who I don't know in my area to help me, every one i do trust are too busy,

I'm the same. Don't trust many and e en at that, a few still would steal the eyes from the back of your head if you weren't looking. I ended up doing a full extension on my own ffs because of the limited amount of people I trust where do busy.

The self employed is wrecking my head recently. Dealing with alit of c**ts this last while plus so busy with work and calls.

I'm the same. Don't trust many and e en at that, a few still would steal the eyes from the back of your head if you weren't looking. I ended up doing a full extension on my own ffs because of the limited amount of people I trust where do busy.

The self employed is wrecking my head recently. Dealing with alit of c**ts this last while plus so busy with work and calls.

Fix your mind
It is the only thing you can control .....