Scottish prem league predictions

Members online

Not to bad. Was dissapointed didnt get there the other night. Flat out with 3 jobs on and had take time off for funeral so under pressure. Mates of mine went and are slatting the f**k out of me for picking their seats because of the pole in front of them. If its like yours then their a bunch of crying bastards. Even got them for 300 odd quid ffs.I had better seats for myself and kids and moved so wed all be together (12). Now them horrible bastards want to move. c**ts! lol.
Won't get moved I wouldn't think, think they all got sold.

12/1 to win league?
just backed them this morning hail hail, with stan james got 16/1,i honestly cant see rangers winning it ,so between celtic and aberdeen and at those prices definately worth a bet in basically a 2 horse race,...if aberdeen get off to a decent start over next 2/3 months the price will just come down

just backed them this morning hail hail, with stan james got 16/1,i honestly cant see rangers winning it ,so between celtic and aberdeen and at those prices definately worth a bet in basically a 2 horse race,...if aberdeen get off to a decent start over next 2/3 months the price will just come down

Hector I'm actually in fits of laughter here for anyone thinking Aberdeen will win the league ahead of Celtic! Yes they'll finish 2nd but no way win it. We're going to have a cracking season this year.

Hector I'm actually in fits of laughter here for anyone thinking Aberdeen will win the league ahead of Celtic! Yes they'll finish 2nd but no way win it. We're going to have a cracking season this year.
look at it this way hail hail,....you said yourself aberdeen will finish second,only needs a bad result or two from celtic and it will be a lot closer than many people think,at 16/1 worth a bet,go on get yourself 20.00 quid on aberdeen all best hector

look at it this way hail hail,....you said yourself aberdeen will finish second,only needs a bad result or two from celtic and it will be a lot closer than many people think,at 16/1 worth a bet,go on get yourself 20.00 quid on aberdeen all best hector

I couldn't sell my soul betting against my team! Even if I knew I was getting amazing odds and there was a slight chance it might happen, still couldn't do it! I hope they run us close to make it interesting but can't see it. We've just signed 3 excellent players and will buy more come Jan. That and along with the good players we already have, I just can't see anyone coming close.

I couldn't sell my soul betting against my team! Even if I knew I was getting amazing odds and there was a slight chance it might happen, still couldn't do it! I hope they run us close to make it interesting but can't see it. We've just signed 3 excellent players and will buy more come Jan. That and along with the good players we already have, I just can't see anyone coming close.
I've been guilty of sticking a tenner on us getting beat in big games. My thinking was if we won I couldn't give a fk about losing a tenner but if we get beat then I'm quids in lol

Might stick twenty on Tony watt scoring, strikers always score against there old teams

Yeah your right there but thon shot he hot, fcuk me, my granda could have scored that and the poor f**k*r has been dead 30 years!

I've been guilty of sticking a tenner on us getting beat in big games. My thinking was if we won I couldn't give a fk about losing a tenner but if we get beat then I'm quids in lol

Could never do it!

Stuck a grand on us to beat oldco few years back. Even money and if I remember correctly, was the Alan Thompson winner at ibrox. Was chuffed to f**k when that one came in.

Half time in the CL qualifier and would happy accept the 1-0 score it is now. Insaying that, would like us to score and a 1-1 draw will do nicely!

Tell all the scum ya know, were going to champions league and ya know, you'll be watching EastEnders, while we're on a bender, were going to champions league and ya know lol.

Wasn't great performance but fcuk it, what matters most is well be in that draw come fri. Hoping for real Madrid this year for a change. If so, will go to the away game and defo be at the parkhead game!

I've got the go ahead from misses for all 3 away games so fingers crossed for good ones

If my misses gave me the go ahead for all 3 away trips, I'd be worrying :bananas::loco:.

All jokes aside thou, don't want no Turks or Russian teams. Leicester will be a decent draw seeing as they've no experience in it. Heard spurs are at Wembley so if get them, can see 30k of us there. Would be class. Just happy to be in it now after them years away. Cant wait until fri.

CL draw, heart says 2nd mind says 3rd. Cracking draw we got! A draw thatll excite everyone involved in our club. Celtic park on CL nights, anything can happen!!

Big wknd for this newly promoted Scottish football team! First time ever playing the champions in a league game at parkhead. Celtic favs to win and can't see anything else IMO!

Would love to see an aul 7-1, 6-2 or even a 5-1 like we did when we beat that other team who used to play at the home of the newcomers! If we don't hammer them by this amount, a 3-0 win will do lovely!

Hail Hail!

Big wknd for this newly promoted Scottish football team! First time ever playing the champions in a league game at parkhead. Celtic favs to win and can't see anything else IMO!

Would love to see an aul 7-1, 6-2 or even a 5-1 like we did when we beat that other team who used to play at the home of the newcomers! If we don't hammer them by this amount, a 3-0 win will do lovely!

Hail Hail!
You going?

You going?

Woudnt miss it for anything! Under pressure with so much work and told them all they wont be seeing me for a long wknd! Client not happy but tough s**t IMO. Havent felt a buzz like this in years. Cant f**k**g wait for it!

Woudnt miss it for anything! Under pressure with so much work and told them all they wont be seeing me for a long wknd! Client not happy but tough s**t IMO. Havent felt a buzz like this in years. Cant f**k**g wait for it!
I'm the same, wish it was on a sunday as I have to work saturday night so can't drink.

IMG-20160911-WA0001.jpg

Joey Barton lol. That's all he can get after his name, an lol

Fantastic result and one I expected. Did 4-1, 7-1 and f**k**g 5-2. Was with lots of people who did the 5-1 and where chuffed to thee ballix. Mate of mine got £1200 up on it.

Brought my we lad an nephew to their 1st game and they loved it. Bank balance took bit hit going on this trip but well worth it just to see their faces!

IMG_20160910_135817680.jpg

Restricted seats weren't to bad. Looks worse in pic but could move from side to side to see what's happening.

IMG_20160910_132729845.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160910_135816388.jpg
    IMG_20160910_135816388.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 167
Next up Barca. With the momentum we've been building, hard one to call! They could hammer us but would love a draw, even if it's a 0-0 and boring as f**k. TBH thou, I think Brendan is going to go for it. Risky playing like this against Barca because they could do to us what we did to newco but you just never know!

Head says a Barca win, heart says a 1-0 or 2-1 win to us.

If we do get hammered by high score, I can see the ones who's had a wee sneaky peak on this thread last week popping in with few comments alought, after me posting this, they might hide away again until they get wee momentum of their own before they have the courage to post :loco::loco::love:

Next up Barca. With the momentum we've been building, hard one to call! They could hammer us but would love a draw, even if it's a 0-0 and boring as f**k. TBH thou, I think Brendan is going to go for it. Risky playing like this against Barca because they could do to us what we did to newco but you just never know!

Head says a Barca win, heart says a 1-0 or 2-1 win to us.

If we do get hammered by high score, I can see the ones who's had a wee sneaky peak on this thread last week popping in with few comments alought, after me posting this, they might hide away again until they get wee momentum of their own before they have the courage to post :loco::loco::love:
Win lose or draw against barca it's a great time to be a tim! No felt like this since martin O'Neil days

If I was to give a complely unbiased review of the game I'd say it was close but barca just edged it...