Scottish prem league predictions

Members online

Aye..ref was biased.
We should of had 7 clearcut penalties and Messi should been sent off.... For being f**k**g sooooo good:tarjetaroja:....:ROFLMAO:

If dembelle scored that pen, it would have been a totally different game!

Apart from that, I just don't know what in the name of good f**k just happened! My first time ever in my life I stopped watching a Celtic match! Yes it was still on the telly but just lifted my phone and took no interest in it. Must be a felling that these newco will be felling quite often this season.

Anyway, f**k it, 3rd will do in this group then onto the uefa cup final in may!

Some great goals from barca..ripped apart.........bastards!!:mad:

Barca have f**k*d many a good team by the same score line last year. I'm not to disappointed about this result seeing as they've f**k*d far better teams than us. Hopefully we'll get something from the city game next, take points of zzeee Germans and hopefully we'll come 3rd and go on a run in uefa cup.

Celtic win today but will be a tough enough one im expecting. 2 or 3 1 should do fine. Hoping for an aberdeen win also and think that will knock the gers down to 5th. Think theyll hover around that poistion most of the year and will be touch and go wether theyll finish in top half of table for the split

Whys that?

Because I've been to 5 or 6 finals with oldco in them. Lost Every f**k**g one! With this new counterfeit team, I want to at least experience what it's like to win one. Thou want it to be Scots cup final for the treble. Another reason why, too soon after the game 2 week ago.

I'm getting drunk at game tomorrow, help numb the pain

Bought the 3 match package but can't make it :( to much work on at moment and can't take another few days off. Disgusted I'm not going to this one. Going to be a real tough game but ya never know. Celtic at parkhead can surprise anyone. A wee draw would do nicely. Enjoy the game. Will be some atmosphere at it.

I remember being at ibrox 1998 and just after beating DUTD and this blasting out all over the Tanny. Whole stadium singing it! Powerful it was. Hopefully do the same tonight. They'll probably be at it, esp Noel because he's a Celtic man aswell as a man city supporter. Thou he's all for city tonight :( b*****d! :loco:

I remember being at ibrox 1998 and just after beating DUTD and this blasting out all over the Tanny. Whole stadium singing it! Powerful it was. Hopefully do the same tonight. They'll probably be at it, esp Noel because he's a Celtic man aswell as a man city supporter. Thou he's all for city tonight :( b*****d! :loco:
Think you ll find same tonight yes.:)
;)

Celtic 3 man city 2. You heard it here first

:bananahappy::bananahappy::burlas:

Must admit I thought you'd be right with being 5 goals, never saw Celtic getting any of them! But what a game did themselves proud tonight, Man city been tearing up the premiership but Celtic matched them all over the park

Must admit I thought you'd be right with being 5 goals, never saw Celtic getting any of them! But what a game did themselves proud tonight, Man city been tearing up the premiership but Celtic matched them all over the park

At parkhead we have beat the best of the best. Best hive,man UTD, Barca, AC Milan to name a few and that's when they where all outstanding. Just win the European cup etc... Our stadium on CL night is one of if not the best for atmosphere and can spur us on. Just a pity city got that 3rd goal :(

I think the man city fans must have left their voices at home...
Never seen the away section so quiet :endesacuerdo:

Where ya there aswelll? Disgusted I didn't go. Actually looked at flights early yesterday morning to Edinburgh that got in at 5 but decided to not go. Was saying to myself, f**k work, I'll just work the wknd but ended up just going in :(

Aye..(y).
Tis a bit of a jaunt for yous Irish boys:(

When I lived in Belfast I was over 5-10 times a season. Now I live in West coast, it's a f**k**g nightmare. Usually 4.5 hours camel ride to Belfast then boat over which is 2.5 hours then few hours drive to Glasgow. f**k**g hate it! They done cheap flight from knock airport to Glasgow but that only lasted 1 year :(. Would love it back on again because I'll be over every few weeks now that I've few season tickets.

IMG_20161127_172746.jpg

If we win tomorrow I'm hoping to avoid the rangers in semis. Would love nothing more this year than to win the treble against them. That's if they even reach the final.

Talks of newco getting a Portuguese manager. Haven't heard about him until now but IMO, they could even get Alex Ferguson in at the min and they still couldn't stop us. We are steam rolling that league this year and what a great time to be a Tim. Here's to 10IAR!!

Be very surprised if Barton gets a red all season.
Different person than he used to be, like a lot of us he's got more savvy with age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YEah turned out he didnt get no reds all season, he only lasted 5 games :frio::llorando::llorando::llorando::llorando:

Yes true. But the reasons why were ??
Back in premier league, no reds.
Sometimes you are only as good as the environment you're in

TBH, he just couldnt hack that comes with everything to do with the scottish game. He blew a gasket when he should have keep his cool. He squared up to his manager which IMO, is scummy behaviour. He had to go back with his tail between his legs. This is a man remember who said he'd be the best player in scotland. Proper made a fool of himself.

You're talking shite hail with all respect.
He accused some of not giving their all, one in particular.
They squared up.
Manager asked him to apologise, he wouldn't as he stood by what he said.
That's what started the ball rolling.
To suggest it was it was because it was in Scottish football is laughable.
The reason it ended up as it did was because he didn't go back with tail between his legs!!! If he would have done that he would still be playing for them [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Also HE never said he would be the best player in Scotland. Where did you read that????
Scottish football fans eh??
Pie & pea league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk