scottish harling (hurling?)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone in stockport / gt manchester area got experiance of this and if so do they want to get involved with a job weve got cheers in advance murph

not really done that since i was an apprentice do remember some of the lads getting very messy good luck i need work but wo`nt pretend i know what i`m on about with it

Murp, just dry dash it and put a cement slurry over top , same finish and its cleaner.

like church says i did one not long ago like this an it was cleaner i just had too give it a couple of slurry coats but come out excelent i just dry dashed it with 10mm limestone then over with the slurry

Sorry Chris i deleted it by mistake ....... my mrs posts the pictures for me i havent got a clue how to do it .......im crap with puters.... i give up

ere.. when your missus link a photo to facebook or somesuch it offers her some code to copy and paste into facebook...
DONT USE THAT CODE!!

tell her to go to photopic, get the photo up in full, get the mouse pointer over it and right click the mouse..
it brings up a list of stuff..
click 'properties'..
in that little box will be the 'address'..
it STARTS with 'http//www.photpicblah blah' or somesuch.. thats the thing you copy and paste inbetween the image tags when you click the insert image icon when you post..
the other code is for other kinds of sites that use a differnt 'engine'...

come on spoony help me out here..
???

talking off facebook my mates missus was chatting to her mate and left to go for a piss so my mate got on the compuiter.........well i find when i rub sausages into my nipples it makes them taste alot sweeter ;D

I Think the best thing i can do is dont post anymore pictures ;D dont know what it is but me and puters dont get on with each other .

testing..
index.php

if this works.. its THAT easy..

right clicked over your avatar church and used the address to post the pic..
click modify on my post and youll get it..

Status
Not open for further replies.