Scottie 5

Laughing all the way do the Dung Heap lol.

Anyone got any wd40 for this f**k**g wheelbarrow.

Again criticising an idea a very bad idea is not racist. It’s just a word people use when they have no other argument

Well he should have hit the ignore button like I did. Some threads end up not making sense, but I can live with that.

As did I, but IIRC there was a lot of stuff going on that would have half the forum ignoring the other half. Or so it seemed anyway, can't remember the details.

Gps u give as good as you get..hes saying hes blocked you so i dnt think theres any point carrying this s**t on

No there really is, what was said was unacceptable, and you are correct I give as good as I get, however my daughter was brought into it in a very very bad way that is something that is not going away

No there really is, what was said was unacceptable, and you are correct I give as good as I get, however my daughter was brought into it in a very very bad way that is something that is not going away
Lines were crossed on both sides gps..u have given plenty of people s**t and alot of people have left because of ur views etc so lets just draw a line and move on as carrying this shite on isnt healthy at all

Lines were crossed on both sides gps..u have given plenty of people s**t and alot of people have left because of ur views etc so lets just draw a line and move on as carrying this shite on isnt healthy at all

Anyone can call me what they wish but to bring my daughter into it in such a disgusting manner cannot be left I’m afraid.

Name 1 who left because of my views ?

Anyone can call me what they wish but to bring my daughter into it in such a disgusting manner cannot be left I’m afraid.

Havnt been on here long enough but from what ive read you annoyed a fair few people..look gps i dont know u and no1s family should be brought into it i agree on that part but just let it be and stop playing victim..its done

When i say left gps i might not mean members but u may have scared people to join in the convos etc who have never posted..

• Funny
Reactions: gps
Havnt been on here long enough but from what ive read you annoyed a fair few people..look gps i dont know u and no1s family should be brought into it i agree on that part but just let it be and stop playing victim..its done

Not been on here long enough yet you say a lot have left due to my views ?

The man is vile, to even think what he wrote is unbelievable, this isn’t about being a victim, its disgusting unacceptable bile.

Look, you idiot. We understand the frustration. But Dannys removing people because of the shite you're posting...... half the foums blocked you. Just tone it down or DH.

Not been on here long enough yet you say a lot have left due to my views ?

The man is vile, to even think what he wrote is unbelievable, this isn’t about being a victim, its disgusting unacceptable bile.
Yes agreed gps but what have you said thats made other members block you? Im going by people saying there blocked u long time ago..u must of been saying bile shite ursen for them to block you..every1 is somebodys mum,son,brother or daughter so u must of been saying digusting stuff also maybe? Tbh i dont care as its getting out of hand now just block him gps

Yes agreed gps but what have you said thats made other members block you? Im going by people saying there blocked u long time ago..u must of been saying bile shite ursen for them to block you..every1 is somebodys mum,son,brother or daughter so u must of been saying digusting stuff also maybe? Tbh i dont care as its getting out of hand now just block him gps

I have criticised an ideology, I have backed Brexit, I have backed the tories and questioned labour policies, I have questioned mis information on uni finish and the bg scheme, this is my crime sheet.

wasnt u throwing nonce out lastnight aswell gps? U even called some1 it for laughing at a comment.thats also a vile word to write also

Yes it is, laughing/ liking said post leads me to think that they must also be depraved.

Again call me what you like, but bringing family members into it is a whole new ball game

I have criticised an ideology, I have backed Brexit, I have backed the tories and questioned labour policies, I have questioned mis information on uni finish and the bg scheme, this is my crime sheet.[/QUOTWhat and people have blocked u just for that? Members that have blocked gps is this true? Or am i pissing in wind and u cant see his comments

I have criticised an ideology, I have backed Brexit, I have backed the tories and questioned labour policies, I have questioned mis information on uni finish and the bg scheme, this is my crime sheet.

You can't call someone a nonse unless they actually are one mate. You just can't throw that f**k**g vile word about. As a Father you should know that. I've seen you throw it around many times

The manner in which you’ve done it is the reason folk have blocked you. Everyone’s entitled to there opinion but you spent a long time on here forcing yours on us and anyone that didn’t agree with you was hounded with you making stuff up that they hadn’t said. You saw it as a sport and a bit of fun where in reality it wasn’t for some members hence why they left. Just because you try and act clever and speak polite doesn’t make your Intimidation tactics acceptable. Anyway I won’t be engaging in a debate here as I know it’ll only end up one way as it always does.

You can't call someone a nonse unless they actually are one mate. You just can't throw that f**k**g vile word about. As a Father you should know that. I've seen you throw it around many times

Funny you say let’s draw a line under it then continue to debate, the two are not even close to being comparable

The manner in which you’ve done it is the reason folk have blocked you. Everyone’s entitled to there opinion but you spent a long time on here forcing yours on us and anyone that didn’t agree with you was hounded with you making stuff up that they hadn’t said. You saw it as a sport and a bit of fun where in reality it wasn’t for some members hence why they left. Just because you try and act clever and speak polite doesn’t make your Intimidation tactics acceptable. Anyway I won’t be engaging in a debate here as I know it’ll only end up one way as it always does.

You mean you right ?

Mostly I started threads that caused fuss, no one was forced to join in. As for intimidation are you for real ?

As you used as part of your mantra gordy...if you don't like what's been said in a thread... Move along don't read it....no one's forcing you to read it???
Double standards....:rolleyes:...everyone has their beliefs and thoughts, opinions etc...and share those concerns moderately... But you go full blown soapbox . Pushing it in faces almost preaching like these mad radical f**k**s you hate?..... You called out people as snowflakes if the got offended.....or disagreed Lol..
..seeker of truth and justice, you call yourself :LOL:.
..ffs... Cmon now....:rolleyes:

I've started wearing my Jim jams under my jeans lol..fuuck it the volcanoes can wait I'm gonna have another beerio xx

Ronhills mate. That's what you want.

41fhRhmVNuL.jpg

My uniform is mostly mitre black joggers n navy mitre tee shirt , and last season's footware, usually black rigger boots or last year's birthday trainers . :coffe: