Scaffold

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont need to have a high ceiling to warrant stilts! i use um on every ceiling so much quicker

if they did a pair of stilts for £1000 id buy them as they cost so much. im a mug like that

when i was young and a t**t i once sold a boot at "THE ONE" on ebay it cost £120 for a pair i sold it for £80 and sent the one (as i lost the old one) what a nasty lil sh*t i was!

oasis said:
when i was young and a (french word) i once sold a boot at "THE ONE" on ebay it cost £120 for a pair i sold it for £80 and sent the one (as i lost the old one) what a nasty lil sh*t i was!
Whats "THE ONE"?

someone whos lost a shoe. but doesnt want to pay 120 on another pair. so paid 80 and got a full set again. very clever oasis. but i imagine you just did it for a laugh

Plasterite said:
i have 16 hop ups and 20 x 6 ft planks, does nearly every the jobs i come across
16 hop ups! I take it your havin a laugh. I used to use 2 hop ups and 2 ladders . Then 2 16ft planks and the rest with 8fts.

Bruce Willis said:
Plasterite said:
i have 16 hop ups and 20 x 6 ft planks, does nearly every the jobs i come across
16 hop ups! I take it your havin a laugh. I used to use 2 hop ups and 2 ladders . Then 2 16ft planks and the rest with 8fts.
do u put your planks on the roof, mine fit in the back of the van, easly stacked, i thought we were doing a stock take ;D for a 6x5 room = 6 hops and 12 planks ;) wlth a spot + stand mixed in tall buckets not part time garrilla tubs ;D ;D,, if i was skimming buck house loo's i might need to use all 16 hop ups, ps whats the ladders for?

Plasterite said:
Bruce Willis said:
Plasterite said:
do u put your planks on the roof, mine fit in the back of the van, easly stacked, i thought we were doing a stock take ;D for a 6x5 room = 6 hops and 12 planks ;) wlth a spot + stand mixed in tall buckets not part time garrilla tubs ;D ;D,, if i was skimming buck house loo's i might need to use all 16 hop ups, ps whats the ladders for?
I put the longest planks through the ladders on one side and then on to the hop ups on the other side.

stilts for me if the ceiling height allows

for small 8' high ceilings use hop up---plank out if bigger than 16 ft

looking at the 15"-24" stilts on ebay (49.00) for lower ceilings instead of planks

Status
Not open for further replies.