Scabs?

I'd claim everything I could.trust me every1s paying it back 100xs over
Exactly m8. People on cards don't know the score it 80%on profit over 3years. It OK on them full pay sick pay holiday pay they no nothing about it. Ther laughing siting on ther arse. But il tell you this they will not be laughing in two months when they be out of work!

Exactly m8. People on cards don't know the score it 80%on profit over 3years. It OK on them full pay sick pay holiday pay they no nothing about it. Ther laughing siting on ther arse. But il tell you this they will not be laughing in two months when they be out of work!
I'm a subbie mate

It's like all people on social media shaming builders etc putting the Van's up shaming them for working,will see when dust settles wether there will have a job to go back to then there will be in same situation,loads of firms will close down as soon as furlough ends

If you can work safely Ie empty houses or a couple of people rendering outside no issue.what will f**k me off are those who have been able to carry on working and not lost any money and still going to claim government self employment grant these people need bumming by big Frank

just think what would a greedy M P do in the same position ? the b*****d would take their wage then steal a load on 'expenses'.

Y go on about us doing a bit on a side and claiming peanuts of 80%profit over three years. When mp get 10grand bonus for siting on ther arse debating about pointless stuff and making thing 10 times worse than it looks in the uk
If you read my post proper I said anyone who hasn't been affected if you have only been able to work a couple of days a week than yes you should claim I'm saying the ones who haven't been affected in any way and still earning the full wage.

If you read my post proper I said anyone who hasn't been affected if you have only been able to work a couple of days a week than yes you should claim I'm saying the ones who haven't been affected in any way and still earning the full wage.
Is what it is pal,if you can get it and claim do it.like I say unless there had some sort of system in place saying if you dont claim we wont up ur taxes in nxt 5 years etc,if you do claim ur taxes are getting upped to pay for it..otherwise every man and his dog will claim

Maybe I might need to back track on my original comment come to think about it.people who are working might not be affected now but maybe in 2 or 3 months they will be due to lack of materials people not wanting work done. firms lowering prices my apologies to all the scabs feel free to claim maybe donate some to nhs though

And the 80% is taxed.

A motorcycle dealership I know has just gone bust, they have been about for 40 years...
Yes and many more will follow. And the people thinking ther on a good thing becouse on full pay siting home on ther arse won't be sitting hapily in two months when ther no work for the average Jo. I think one man bands whith a trade will be OK for a while. Id say word be survival just tick over pay bills no luxury for long time sorry lads.

A large building firm went under last week here,just the start.thats before things start back.

I think you need to broaden your mind. As with the pandemic you need to keep a sense of perspective.

London real are all about freedom of speach. They believe everyone is entitled to be heard. This government want us to shut our mouths and not question them. Seen them being interviewed? They never give an answer!!!! Icke has been silenced on YouTube and removed from FB. Why? Because he’s F*****g man enough to stop and question the government and dismantle the shite being fed to us.

scabs feel free to claim maybe donate some to nhs though

That's one thing on the virtue signalling menu I just don't understand? What are the donations for? Why would anyone donate to private finance companies?

This virus situation, or maybe being locked in, seems to have sent everyone a bit funny.

That's one thing on the virtue signalling menu I just don't understand? What are the donations for? Why would anyone donate to private finance companies?

This virus situation, or maybe being locked in, seems to have sent everyone a bit funny.

I would have ate that duck.looks like a woodpidgeon murder here this morning by a hawk.
IMG_20200503_084155366.jpg
t

Attachments

• IMG_20200503_084155366.jpg
    IMG_20200503_084155366.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Yes and many more will follow. And the people thinking ther on a good thing becouse on full pay siting home on ther arse won't be sitting hapily in two months when ther no work for the average Jo. I think one man bands whith a trade will be OK for a while. Id say word be survival just tick over pay bills no luxury for long time sorry lads.
I've told myself,just concentrate on paying Bill's,food in kids mouths and just tick over for next 2 year ish then bam,hopefully money comes back rolling in.praying for a v shape recovery