Sbr in mix not setting

hail hail

Private Member
Redoing around dormer windows. Prepped with breathable felt , expanded metal. Scratched and beaded yesterday. Threw on late enough about 4ish. This morning was going to finish it but still soft. Even now still softish.

The mix was 4:1 with SBR . I usually use the green waterproofer but didn't have any in van so the labourer decided to use the sbr. He's informed me he put bit of ordinary plssterciser in it aswell. Anyone experience anything like this with the mix with SBR not setting in a day.

Redoing around dormer windows. Prepped with breathable felt , expanded metal. Scratched and beaded yesterday. Threw on late enough about 4ish. This morning was going to finish it but still soft. Even now still softish.

The mix was 4:1 with SBR . I usually use the green waterproofer but didn't have any in van so the labourer decided to use the sbr. He's informed me he put bit of ordinary plssterciser in it aswell. Anyone experience anything like this with the mix with SBR not setting in a day.
No

f**k**g daft of me for even asking this Q as I was expecting it to turn out like it did. Just Abit to much plssterciser in it. All good now thou haven't had the chance to float the second coat because busy with other work