Sand and cement

Members online

No members online now.
Well we are staying in some monestry in Scotland and the old part of the building is pretty smart but the modern part is awful. ..

Whichever c**t designed this needs to be shot....

1c08b5a0b561806f00f3fe73c15f8a2e.jpg

b767079d876a316f612208b6e7c8694f.jpg

3eb68dd83e5f49b4c42e702c97911ffc.jpg

Green mold all over it

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yes looks very drab and out of place.There has been no thought or respect put into the design.

I am in Scotland with my in laws... so yes I am on the brink of dispair

Got my mother in law at mine for a few days. Went to the flicks and on to the pub with my son to escape the old bag. Hoping she'll feck off soon. My wallet and liver won't take her staying much longer.

Got my mother in law at mine for a few days. Went to the flicks and on to the pub with my son to escape the old bag. Hoping she'll feck off soon. My wallet and liver won't take her staying much longer.
Ha ha ha!
Liked

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lol we are back in England tomorrow :)

I walked the West Highland way some years back. Glasgow to Inverness. Beautiful country and lovely people. Planning on borrowing a camper next year and visiting some of the standing stones dotted around the Isles.

Did you see anything of that strange species "The Sturgeon", with an English speaking voice the bunker could have been your last resting place :reloco: