Sand and cement settings

External or internal..? Presume its internal.? Only silly unskilled T***s render external this time of year...

Wickes and half a shovel of Lime per mixer full. Smooth as silk..... With nice setting qualities....
I must be an unskilled t**t then
PRICK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

External or internal..? Presume its internal.? Only silly unskilled T***s render external this time of year...

Wickes and half a shovel of Lime per mixer full. Smooth as silk..... With nice setting qualities....
What are you on about kid!
Lovely in sunny Devon the past few months down here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So for all the cussing that I'm getting how does rendering External in November work.? I would never do it, frost cracks can appear years after the completion of work, can someone explain how they do it..?

Rendering is fine this time of year you just have a smaller window of time to get it on and cover it for some protection.
Small areas and get covered.
Door what you have to. I must be unskilled too!

I have never external rendered at this time of year, but surely the frost is a huge risk.?

I know you can help against it , frostproof, jackets etc. Fairplay to the spreaders that do it.

Dont come out with that old b*ll***s the borough of tottenham was already there just like hornsey and wood green then the 3 were joined we always had an n17 postcode i know i grew up there

image.jpeg
Middlesex Spurs says it all can you go and enjoy your Worthington cup,I'm gonna enjoy this picture :birra: