same day scrape

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernmonkey

Private Member
sprayed 2 porches on this morning about 12 bags each (weber) had them all scraped down by 4 and sprayed another 50m gable this afternoon to scrape down in the morning

all on the same building.

would be worried as colour will be a different shade as they havent been left the same time before scrape.

unless they are on different builds that is.

not picking fault mate, only using my limited knowledge, and past experience

the porches were on 2 brick built houses and the gable was on a different house and no same day scrape doesnt make it all ripely

all on the same building.

would be worried as colour will be a different shade as they havent been left the same time before scrape.

unless they are on different builds that is.

not picking fault mate, only using my limited knowledge, and past experience

Sometimes you dont have a choice mate when the temps are all over the place. you just have to make sure the sprays are not side by side

stu scraped by 4 than you sprayed in the afternoon another gable? after 4 aint no afternoon laa its home time

did you spray the gable while waiting for the portch to firm up?

is weber still crap

where the fk av you two been anyway

Sometimes you dont have a choice mate when the temps are all over the place. you just have to make sure the sprays are not side by side

My first Gable I did I split it into Apex & and a left and right side. We divided the sections by expansion beads. We did the apex and right side 1 day and left side the next.

On drying the left side is a different shade. Same batch but still different.

Spunky ,if they can scrape that back after 2 weeks .don,t upset them ..must have arms like Arnie !!

The first time I ever saw it a gang from the firm I worked for was laying on at 9am in the middle of summer for a next day scrape, it was the first time they used it bless em It was a big gable that ran onto an extension

stu scraped by 4 than you sprayed in the afternoon another gable? after 4 aint no afternoon laa its home time

did you spray the gable while waiting for the portch to firm up?

is weber still crap

where the fk av you two been anyway
started spraying gable at about half 1 when i was about halfway down the other guy dropped back and started scraping porches

sprayed a front on by half 10 this morning was leaving site at 4 again ....(gable wasnt to bad to scrape either)

we've been busy as well

Status
Not open for further replies.