Sad c**t

“On your only day off”

“When else can I do it”

Cleaning the tools lol. I got this tip on here, using bicarbonate of soda. Works well. Got a 10kg tub for £15 delivered.

If anyone didn’t know, it’s a great way to get the tools clean. Mix with water, generously, leave tools to soak. Will get some after pics tomorrow morning

View attachment 29373View attachment 29374View attachment 29375
Lol y have u got a 110 drill.r u a wanna be site basher

“On your only day off”

“When else can I do it”

Cleaning the tools lol. I got this tip on here, using bicarbonate of soda. Works well. Got a 10kg tub for £15 delivered.

If anyone didn’t know, it’s a great way to get the tools clean. Mix with water, generously, leave tools to soak. Will get some after pics tomorrow morning

View attachment 29373View attachment 29374View attachment 29375

I was wondering about this, and whether its ok to leave the 'bonded' s*p*r*lex type trowel in water overnight.

Nelaflex, refina s*p*r*lex, ox ultraflex and beroflex trowels all bonded with a tape I think, they seem more 'temporary' as not fully welded or equivalent - physically.

I was wondering how durable the tape is?
Leaving it in a chemical solution or even just water overnight, would it not weaken the bond at all?

@Plasterers1StopShop

Or @Refina ?

I was wondering about this, and whether its ok to leave the 'bonded' s*p*r*lex type trowel in water overnight.

Nelaflex, refina s*p*r*lex, ox ultraflex and beroflex trowels all bonded with a tape I think, they seem more 'temporary' as not fully welded or equivalent - physically.

I was wondering how durable the tape is?
Leaving it in a chemical solution or even just water overnight, would it not weaken the bond at all?

@Plasterers1StopShop

Or @Refina ?

Not safe mate it breaks the adhesion

Can you soak nela trowels that have no rivets? I’ve always soaked Marshall town but frightened that laminate might part on nela

I'll start unzipping, need a leg photo tonight x

9045DE95-3EF1-4358-87DC-E3DAE03B206C.jpeg

I'm seeing the build up getting quicker lately even with clean water, so I just sand soon as a film builds up

Good to see that Refina again, piece of s**t

Interesting, something is going on there pretty well, when I put mine in cola for a few days, it did diddly squat.. would have been better off drinking it :coffe:

My mixer looks awful, I've been letting it dry and then getting a hammer on it

I'll also book you in for a manicure

bicarb works really well mate. gibbo reckons water alone will do it, i can't see how but worth a try

bicarb works really well mate. gibbo reckons water alone will do it, i can't see how but worth a try
Gary is right. Plenty of site spreads will leave their mixing bucket in the tank over the weekend. On the Monday morning just take it out, give it a quick whizz over with the churn brush and it's literally like new.
What did they teach you on day four and five of that f**k**g course mate?