s**t day

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmo72

woke up wi a stinking hangover .. had a bathroom to skim ... ceiling over artex .. pretty straight forward oh no not today just couldn,t get on. the ceiling plaster just wouldn,t go off waited about 3 hours b4 it was hard enough to polish off .even the walls which are plasterboard took an eternity to set . .my hangover is still here now .im just feeling sorry for myself. :(let see wot tmrw brings . ;D

aye ive noticed yeh going reply mad big mart at this rate you,ll soon get to 250 and be in the private members area :D :D

got full as ditch yesterday watching utd beat that other mcr team didnt get up till dinner and have been dog rough all day

does anyone ever use an electric heater to heat the room up abit more to helpe the plaster set quicker as i guessing its the cold thats slowing setting times?

Hey! best cure for bad head is:- phone up and tell um :- wot ever excuss u can think ov? err me van broke down works, most of the time. ;D :)

TOP TIP

I ALLWAYS USE A FAN HEATER..WARMS THE ROOMS UP AND SETS THE SKIM QUICKER SAVES LOADS OF TIME!

I GOT A JCB ONE FROM ARGOS WAS £40 ..BIT PRICEY AS U CAN GET UM 4 £10 BUT THIS ONE IS REALI GOOD WARMS UP THE ROOM WELL

ill give the cheap one in garage ago first, if it still works ???

Status
Not open for further replies.