s*p*r*lex and refina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not liking your steel s*p*r*lex anymore? Love mine now ive gottent to grips with it. Or are you really after a giant plaziflez so you can flatten sooner without it all dragging so you can push more m2?

bang on mate, i do love the speedskim it just that the handles are better on the s*p*r*lex and we have the pole for ceilings

So: midget trowel with handle that will last = £20
20" plastic blade = £20 +
vat @ 20% £ 8 +
delivery £ 6
_________

Plastic trowel £54

Is it just me getting older or does that sound expensive to anyone else?

vat @ 20% £ 8 +
delivery £ 6
_________

Plastic trowel £54

People are obviously paying that price Danny refina can't get enough of them they're selling that well.

Have only just spotted the rest of the posts on this thread, the MT trowels in the catalogue are a lot higher than the special offer price we have them on it. I think it's about £32 or all MXS trowels and £35 for all MPB trowels.

I've taken on a lot of the feedback about the delivery charges and we're discussing either doing a promotion on delivery charges, more staggered charges which would mean cheaper delivery for small items or offer free delivery over a certain order value. I will post up on here when we agree on something and introduce it.

Thanks again for the feedback. Much appreciated,
Leon

fair play bollix

vat @ 20% £ 8 +
delivery £ 6
_________

Plastic trowel £54

theyre fooking expensive

The plastic is called s*p*r*lex too. Google s*p*r*lex trowel and look at the first ten results.

Poor naming by refina, would have been easy to label them differently.

The plastic is called s*p*r*lex too. Google s*p*r*lex trowel and look at the first ten results.

Poor naming by refina, would have been easy to label them differently.
Roger that, i only saw the steel ones in the book. ha i still dont know what the difference is between the MT and the steel s*p*r*lex and if they are anygood :RpS_confused:, nowt like confusing a question having both types called s*p*r*lex

Sorry for the confusion over the names. Originally the plastic trowels were called s*p*r*lex but we've changed that now to plaziflex. So essentially the range will be plastercraft for premium stainless steel, s*p*r*lex for flexible stainless steel (trowel and spatula) and plaziflex for flexible plastic tools.

Hope that's a bit clearer now,
Leon

Leon will you do me one of those bucket scoops for 20 quid I'll send it straight to you're house before you send it

Status
Not open for further replies.