s*p*r*lex and refina

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi threre i have just joined up & see that people are talking about this plastic trowel. I have just brought 1 and was told that you could not put on with it, is this ture ? also does the plastic trowel get damaged on metal beads & door frames. Can anyone help. Cheers tiny.

The Spanish use similar on MP but it is more like a plastic trowel, 2handed jobby a metre long.

I just put it on flat no need for these gimmicks :RpS_wink:
I mean you can't trowel up with it can you!

Anything can happen yet there plastic you couldn't trowel up with a blunt steel spat like oasis says he can, serious if you one coat a large spat to flatten before you sponge is mint and when I 2 coat and it's a decent size set I'll flatten, if you haven't used one you would be very surprised at how flat a 4 foot spat will leave a wall

Lay on, flatten with a 4 foot spat, sponge, 4 foot spat, plastics till end then spat = Lovely

Got one of these coming for a review. I was actully saying to my dad that they should make a plastic s*p*r*lex. Now someone has made it for me. The 2.4m will be intresting!

You can work into beads not up and down them mate there only plastic anything will nick them tbh I leave mine on site even putting them in you're tool bucket they nick, ive never tried laying on with them mate I'd imagine their shite

Bod it's the 21st century, get a credit card buy some tools, get in debt, lose you're house .......cmon were all doing it lol

I can get by with out :rolleyes) It was quite funny we turned up on a job the other day and all the spreads had joddys and all sorts of new fangled kit we may as well of just got a plunger and stick out we looked ancient compared to every one else lol.

I can get by with out :rolleyes) It was quite funny we turned up on a job the other day and all the spreads had joddys and all sorts of new fangled kit we may as well of just got a plunger and stick out we looked ancient compared to every one else lol.
sick with it bod i bet your work was better anyway

Currier can you send me your number I see a post saying we hadn't sent out you a speedskim through Danny.
But we wasn't passed on your address though the forum cheers mate.

How much are these speedskim edges, do you get a pack with a few different sizes in?

PM me if necessary.

Dannymac hello mate no they don't come in packs but do come in different sizes the 1200mm are 29.99. Look on the site if you want any info.

I owned a midget trowel for a few years and got some skim coming up so ordered a plazi blade to try, anyway my original REFINA midget trowel did not fit in the sleeve

when i rang to question they told me i need the 70mm wide refina trowel, i told them my trowel was 80mm and it is refina, they told me the trowels were new and have always been 70mm

I suggested that the trowels had been refashioned to 70mm on the release of the plazi so we all have to buy new midget trowels aswel as the blade. so having found this out i had to order another refina midget (70mm) just to go in the plazi, swizz swizz swizz and yes I did have to pay the extortionate £6.odd just to get it even after spending over a £100 the week before when i ordered the plazi. the delivery charges of refina are the most expensive i have ever known - I can get gear sent from germany for the same price and better quality gear too.

I dip into refina now and agaain but would shop there more if they werent such a set of rip off merchnts and unhelpful to deal with. back to germany for the mean time.

other trowels came today (70mm) cheap sh1t but they fit in the plazi sleeve. will see how this plazi goes if sh1te skip on site

Status
Not open for further replies.