room 101 of plastering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to piss on the bog seat and the bog roll...........always made me laugh......clearly childish..........you'd be suprised how many people dont check for bog roll before they drop the kids off at the pool............:RpS_thumbup:

Ban him Danny!

Got trapped in a bathroom the other day, the handle wouldn't pull the catch back in the lock - had to improvise and use the spatula end of a small tool (luckily carry one all the time at work) to do a 'credit card swipe' to let me out. Laughed later to myself when the owners son did the same and, rung his dad in the next room who had to shoulder barge the door open.

walls /ceilings with distemper or paint that you have to take off, walls that are fallen apart"could you skim over them" skirtings and arkithraves that are taken off when the were going to be left on"could you through a bit of bonding in where the came off please" Jobs with no where to mix..jobs with no where to park. people saying" it was more than I expected" how much did you expect?"I dont know" When you finish a private and they go and look for ages but would not know any different if you had just put pva on. floor boards missing, water supply a mile off, dodgy electrics,door frames moving or off plumb. New labourer who cannot mix but "can do plastering"mmmm labourers not turning up or been late. van not starting, the old" sorry waiting for a new cheque book" can you come back for the money?""it only took a day and two hours ,you charged for two days"Builder..can you do anything with the price as we did not allow for this that and blah blah..

Fair play i have never tried those. I have had a good few bits of theirs though and it has generally been very low quality stuff.

it is. hence why its so cheap but the small tools are great. i got a refina one off ebay and theyre exactly the same just different coloured handle

Spreads that type on here.
" did two 5 bag sets today plus ".
Then rekon £4 per M2 isnt enough money .
Yet if you offer them £150 a day , they'll lick your boots.
Do the maths and go figure.

The people next door to where your working "can you ask your workman to move his van only h,es blocking my drive " when your clearly nowhere near there gates !!!!And you,ve just started a massive set and only just finished explaining to the customer what you,ll be doing that day !!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .

Electricians, electricians, electricians, oh and ELECTRiCIANS!!! Leaving 2 meter long wires hanging out of sockets!!! Enjoy digging the plaster out wankers!!!

Dryliners (no such thing!)

w**k*r joiners who don't run another beam in at the end of a ceiling for our boards to ride!!

Useless plumbers

oh don't get me started :RpS_cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.