Rolling Gauge

Members online

He should of sheeted up the bathroom and let the lad have a go on that small ceiling while he did the big one instead of rolling gauges

Extra time sachets has probably put an end to rolling guages
I've never done a rolling guage, I've done three ceilings in one siting though, two fresh coats, all planked up. I liked the fact he loved it and was a cheery c**t, but thought it a bit over engineered for what it is .

I've never done a rolling guage, I've done three ceilings in one siting though, two fresh coats, all planked up. I liked the fact he loved it and was a cheery c**t, but thought it a bit over engineered for what it is .
Susspose it’s doable if you got another lad with ya doing the mixing and putting abit on but on your own f**k that I would rather just do one ceiling at a time on me own,then sweat me b*ll***s off trying to get three on and in and out of rooms flattening and wet trowelling and all the other shite,fair play putting on 3 lids in one hit mad b*****d

I have 8 bags. Between 2 of us so 4 bags . But I prob did 5 . Then we went down stairs and put 6 on a ceiling . Then I said I.m never doing that s**t again

Susspose it’s doable if you got another lad with ya doing the mixing and putting abit on but on your own f**k that I would rather just do one ceiling at a time on me own,then sweat me b*ll***s off trying to get three on and in and out of rooms flattening and wet trowelling and all the other shite,fair play putting on 3 lids in one hit mad b*****d
On me tod mate ! I don't like someone else mixing for me, they never get it right !

Fair play mate, I tried stilts , just not for me ! All my work is private renovation, its a bit of work to stage up but you can then walk about six foot in the air all day long , better on the body and get a better grip on the job in hand .
Once had a room batterned out for me . ( this builder does it all time for me. Did a big vaulted ceiling and he batterned it out in tiers for me.) Anyway this ceiling was huge . I did it in three with scrim joints. The bastards put cladding up afterwords.
Did another big en and did I scrim joint. . Lovely big house . Took wife back to see house and big crack down ceiling. I.d pulled scrim of a joint by mistake. Luckily he didn't really give a f**k

Once had a room batterned out for me . ( this builder does it all time for me. Did a big vaulted ceiling and he batterned it out in tiers for me.) Anyway this ceiling was huge . I did it in three with scrim joints. The bastards put cladding up afterwords.
Did another big en and did I scrim joint. . Lovely big house . Took wife back to see house and big crack down ceiling. I.d pulled scrim of a joint by mistake. Luckily he didn't really give a f**k
Didn't you notice you'd pulled off scrim ! Not to worry, I hope she was impressed mate . I took my lady to a see a job that I worked on where there were were four different plasterers , same time works. Only because mine was best :ROFLMAO: