roll on the new year I wanna get back graftin !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would mate :RpS_thumbup:
The shop by me I saw bottles of wine in there with dates of 2002 etc ffs 10yrs outta date they are nightmare.

nor me, youd be better off down the club talking it through with ya mates:RpS_wink:

Haha nps, jus board shitless this week , fair do's got the night and tomorrows going on like ;-) been on cod every day !

Yeah am still on the tools in all , a part ex'd me trowel for a wand thou makes life a lot easier u should look them up on ebay

So now I go to graft , get me work gear on (harry potter suit) and run around the customers house , fekin love it haha obv not bein serious before any 1 calls is a bell end

ct plastering do you think there should be more maps on cod. little bit dissapointing it is good tho

Its great when it starts **** now though just want to get back to work and make sum cash its all gone after all the drinkung and prsent buying but it wont stop me splashing 100 to 150 quid tonite hahah

A no its a bit repetative like, haha jtn a na it soon goes in all , new years in whitley bay , prices double easily, hmmm gives me a idea . . . . We need to double our prices at easter ? ?

And cheers for pointig that out fh ;-) now I can defo relax for the new year it would of had me up all night with worry . . . Haha

CT do you just play the game or do you go online?? i cant do the online i just get shot all the time gggrrrr

A no its a bit repetative like, haha jtn a na it soon goes in all , new years in whitley bay , prices double easily, hmmm gives me a idea . . . . We need to double our prices at easter ? ?

whats whitley like these days...........not been for donkeys years

had a laugh when I went, was about 12 year ago now, shagged arse off this beautiful bird on the beach she got wet through cos there was loads of lads pissing over the beach wall lol god knows what she said to her husband when she got home cos her knickers were full of sand:RpS_lol:, walked her back to her coach then went back to my digs and ended up in bed with the B&B owners daughter :RpS_biggrin:

had a laugh when I went, was about 12 year ago now, shagged arse off this beautiful bird on the beach she got wet through cos there was loads of lads pissing over the beach wall lol god knows what she said to her husband when she got home cos her knickers were full of sand:RpS_lol:, walked her back to her coach then went back to my digs and ended up in bed with the B&B owners daughter :RpS_biggrin:
Then you had breakfast :RpS_thumbup:

Least it isn't Seaton Carew! If you weren't wearing a Johnnie when you started you probably would've been when you finished.. :-0

Shite last time a was there few month a go now like sat nite and was fukin dead , every1 seems to go to tynemouth , which used to be more of a party nite on a sunday, and aii a do go on live like , a na get shot to bits sum times like sum times a do canny thou haha

Back at it in the morning, getting up at 6am will be a killer :-(

Can't wait to get stuck in though - going to be a long slow day methinks..

Back at it in the morning, getting up at 6am will be a killer :-(

Can't wait to get stuck in though - going to be a long slow day methinks..

its worse when your drinking and think i,ll be alright in the morning i feel great !! then after you wake up after having 4 hours sleep you think OMG a full days plastering ahead ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Shite last time a was there few month a go now like sat nite and was fukin dead , every1 seems to go to tynemouth , which used to be more of a party nite on a sunday, and aii a do go on live like , a na get shot to bits sum times like sum times a do canny thou haha

aye marra a naa what ya mean.................:RpS_thumbup:...........................:RpS_unsure:...........................:huh:

Stopped up a bit late last night then worried I wouldn't be able to wake up in the morning. Felt dead to the world at 6am.. Enjoyed the day though. Nice little patching job to get into the swing then onto a hall/landing/staircase to prepare for tomorrow. After that went to see another job and two more rung up when I got home. If it carries on like this I'm going to be a happy chappy :RpS_biggrin:

I know what it's like though to have bugger all, one year it was the end of Feb before anything came in.. :-( Trouble is people think because you're self-employed you must be loaded... (well, those that ponce about in helicopters will be :RpS_wink:)

Status
Not open for further replies.