Rockshield system rockwool

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draig

Hi All
Just a Quick topic regarding the installation and application of using the Rockshield system ,I have the chance of picking up a sizeable contract in the South West region , as anyone had much experience with this system and if so what are the does and dont,s, also does any one have a typical meterage cost for application of the base and finish coats . any advice will be greatfully excepted . Cheers in advance
Draig

Draig said:
Hi All
Just a Quick topic regarding the installation and application of using the Rockshield system ,I have the chance of picking up a sizeable contract in the South West region , as anyone had much experience with this system and if so what are the does and dont,s, also does any one have a typical meterage cost for application of the base and finish coats . any advice will be greatfully excepted . Cheers in advance
Draig

So basically you want to go after a job that you dont know how to do or what to charge!!!

Hey Barryed
Maybe you should try to encompass a greater variation on the work you take on and perhaps your quote about the recession getting to you wont be such a problem but thanks for your negative input any way.

your looking at 12 pound m2 draig base coat should be dragged with a 6mm tilers trowel then mesh lightly pressed in then next day a tight coat of base leave for about 6 days and top always leave a wet edge on the topcoat

I'm with Barry on this one so F*ck off Draig, you're just a spiv - You signed up a year ago (to ask a similar question) and the post above was your second post EVER!
You're just a taker and contribute f*ck all to this forum. Toodle-pip :mad:

ive been working with lads whove done it years and still look at walls and go mmmmmmmmmm

Draig said:
Hey Barryed
Maybe you should try to encompass a greater variation on the work you take on and perhaps your quote about the recession getting to you wont be such a problem but thanks for your negative input any way.

I was not negative i simply stated the obvious fact that you dont know what you were doing. While your at it why dont you price for the electrics and plumbing as well. You might as well make a mess of all that why your there :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.