Robot Bricklayer

Members online

No members online now.
Seen this in paper,guy who's built it said hes doing one to fit roof tiles nxt.took 2 weeks to build house but it needs two human bodies to run the bot..wont take off for 100 years tho so we are cushty

Oh Sh*t...so funny to hear the designers saying 'we are not trying to steal anybodies jobs' hang on a minute? :ROFLMAO:

Game changer...bricklayers can say goodbye to there £350 a day...this machine will be run by a machine monkey on £100 a day and in time as it's tweaked they will definitely not be a need for time served brickies!

Problem is if the wall is perfectly flat then there will be no need for a spread either...that will also be done by machine.

Matter of time lads!

Oh Sh*t...so funny to hear the designers saying 'we are not trying to steal anybodies jobs' hang on a minute? :ROFLMAO:

Game changer...bricklayers can say goodbye to there £350 a day...this machine will be run by a machine monkey on £100 a day and in time as it's tweaked they will definitely not be a need for time served brickies!

Problem is if the wall is perfectly flat then there will be no need for a spread either...that will also be done by machine.

Matter of time lads!
I was leaving school and working part time for my dad , he said are you gonna go on the trowel full time , I said you must be mad by the time I'm 30 houses will be delivered on the back of a lorry , fast forward 40 years

Artex overskim anybody lol

I don’t mock your disability.........being Irish! :burlas:
He's not Irish.

kissclipart-ireland-and-northern-ireland-map-flag-clipart-nort-302bf9ef2a296077.png

I was leaving school and working part time for my dad , he said are you gonna go on the trowel full time , I said you must be mad by the time I'm 30 houses will be delivered on the back of a lorry , fast forward 40 years

Artex overskim anybody lol
Fella I worked for had been trying for years to do that. Making timber frame that's all finished. Just bolt it together and plug the panels in to each other.

I don't think he ever got anywhere with it.

Fella I worked for had been trying for years to do that. Making timber frame that's all finished. Just bolt it together and plug the panels in to each other.

I don't think he ever got anywhere with it.
McDonald’s have loads of pre fab restaurants

Computer designed panels , shipped from Sweden to a job we did in Islington

Attachments

• F48C8942-AB8C-4B36-92BA-D9B71C626D47.jpeg
    F48C8942-AB8C-4B36-92BA-D9B71C626D47.jpeg
    530.8 KB · Views: 114