Ritmo start up

Members online

Elite exteriors

Hi Guys just bought a ritmo and so far so good but I was just wondering what happens when you try setting up with too much or too little powder and how I'd know if I'd have done either,sometimes it difficult to see and it's probably just a matter of time before one or the other happens
Cheers

Too little and you'll just run wet gear, run off into a tub before you connectvyou materials hose you you know if it's right before you waste a hose full.
Too much and you could jam the r&s. In that case the only thing I've been able to do is disconnect the r&s, dump the gear, wash out and start again.
Shouldn't be a regular mistake though so wouldn't worry too much

Hi Guys just bought a ritmo and so far so good but I was just wondering what happens when you try setting up with too much or too little powder and how I'd know if I'd have done either,sometimes it difficult to see and it's probably just a matter of time before one or the other happens
Cheers
You’ll know soon enough if you’ve too much powder in…your heart will go in your mouth and you’ll be on the phone to the lord

I'm reliably informed that the Ritmo's run particularly well on Smet gear. Is this right mate and would you happen to know where it's available from? Tia.
It sure does I'd have to ask a mate where he gets it from he says it's the best of the best tho