Ritmo skim setup wanted

I don't know why. It's expensive. Do you know where I can get one cheaper
Just thinking , lance gun £600 ,alginator r/s £600 ish ? , so I'm thinking pipe's and air hose must be £400 , f**k me it is a lot.. What about bobby or Keith they not got one they want to sell or could ask around for?

Just thinking , lance gun £600 ,alginator r/s £600 ish ? , so I'm thinking pipe's and air hose must be £400 , f**k me it is a lot.. What about bobby or Keith they not got one they want to sell or could ask around for?
hi clemco I'm new to the forum bout I'm might have what your looking for
i have a skim setup for a ritmo, used once didn't like spraying skim. so its been in my
garage attic for the last couple years. i will dig it out tomorrow and upload some pictures for you

i have a skim setup for a ritmo, used once didn't like spraying skim. so its been in my
garage attic for the last couple years. i will dig it out tomorrow and upload some pictures for you
Top man.. U made his day

f**k me i don't find anybody for to weeks with the ritmo skim setup now I get 2 offers in the same day lol. How much do you want for it. U can pm me if you can. Or u can call me on 00353861527072 or email me at keithmckeever26@hotmail.co.uk.

Go for it then mate. I would sell u our but it's very nice for spraying micro on to outsides, much more controlled the swing setup.

Don't get me wrong, it works well but it's all just a ballache in comparison to airless finish

Can I call you tomorrow out having a few

No problem u will be better off texting me tomorrow that's my work number. It's a bank holiday here in Ireland. And am not answering the phone to numbers I don't know as I don't want to get work lol am not joking