Ritmo site mix

Members online

pixie

i know its been talked about before but was just wondering if anybody has had any luck spraying sand and cement or have been thinking about trying to spray it. I know from reading some threads a lot has to do with sand your using, workability etc. as soon as I can get abit of free time I'm gonna have a play.

I've done it a few times
It's hit and miss and a lot of f**k**g about!!
It's a shame as I'm doing a job at the minute by hand and the materials are working out a lot cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't do it. It's a joke the price of prebagd render it's double the price of sand and cement if not more.

I do a lot of sand cement and everyone runs a mile when I try to price prebagged into job, Shame really.

To be fair though there's a lot more work goes into pre bagged. Sand is properly graded and dried, lime, cement, additives/polymers, bagged and transported. Shame it's not a bit cheaper though.

I do a lot of sand cement and everyone runs a mile when I try to price prebagged into job, Shame really.
U need to be supplying it your slif. As most builders will run a mile. Or take your m2 price down a bit as u don't need a labourer. People will say don't take your price down just because you have a machine. But here in Ireland sand and cement is always used. But I wouldn't take my price down on mono.

I've a few tubs to go at on Monday and Tuesday I'm gonna have a try putting it through the ritmo, more heartache ahead maybe lol. Will let yous know how I get on.

i know its been talked about before but was just wondering if anybody has had any luck spraying sand and cement or have been thinking about trying to spray it. I know from reading some threads a lot has to do with sand your using, workability etc. as soon as I can get abit of free time I'm gonna have a play.

Why would you want to?

Why would you want to?
When you incorporate the price of prebagged in most jobs it scares the s**t out of the customers. That's what your up against in n.ireland bud,with respect We can't get the top dollar yous guys can.