Ritmo M 110v , Honda 6 Kva gene , rendering setup , skim set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could setup the g4 spray on and clean out before you even started laying on by time you have loaded up your bags. Carried up your kit. Water . Tubs . I have even run the machine out of the van .

No top mixer mate, I quite like it has made me lazy though, got it out today for 8 ocr lol! Gonna give the lab a miss Monday and try 20 ocr over 3 lifts of scaff I'm hoping to be on by 10 at very latest.

Next machine will be a big one probably g4 or equivalent the eze serves me well and there's barely anything that can go wrong with it, would keep the eze and get another for bigger stuff.

Hello mate we thinking of hiring a machine for float and set job can u give any advice would b much appreciated

Hello mate we thinking of hiring a machine for float and set job can u give any advice would b much appreciated
Even if you can rent one ,by the time you had training and lost time with mistakes ,your better of handballing mate ,they are not plug and go ,take a bit of getting used to ,imho

There is a big learning curve with machines, so depending on what machine you hire it could be more stress then its worth hiring, listen to the lads on here these guys have been through it and can honestly say whether its worth it for small jobs,

But if you do decide to hire you want to be looking at a G4, there the best and most straight forward in my opinion

It took me at least 3 jobs to get the hang of it with the ritmo.
Once your there its a great feeling
spot on bobby, 3 jobs . a lot of swearing, frustration and calls to ian at pft, but after that its a dream

It took me at least 3 jobs to get the hang of it with the ritmo.
Once your there its a great feeling
Once you have cracked it though you end up thinking to yourself what all the fuss was about. Straight forward stuff , sounds abit ocd but I have a checklist I go through every set up now can't go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.