Ritmo l slimline

Members online

WTF did you do to it? Had a ritmo from 2006 when they first came out, just wear parts nothing else has been needed.

Yearly service costs £200 plus then the r&s that only ever seems to be stocked in the soft version, Maybe a mixing shaft or power able. Water pump problems. All adds up.

One repair bill cost £650 after not flushing Wickes out.

Yearly service costs £200 plus then the r&s that only ever seems to be stocked in the soft version, Maybe a mixing shaft or power able. Water pump problems. All adds up.

One repair bill cost £650 after not flushing Wickes out.
What was the problem with not flushing the accelerator out mate?

I would be tempted to upgrade. The three phrases seem to last for years but the Ritmo is a load of bother after 18 months old. Mine cost more to maintain than any car I have had.
Iv had no problems with my one john. Iv always set it up and cleaned it out my slif. Just mixing shafts and the power swatch I had to change.

Just wearable stuff for ours, mixing shaft, r+s and the like, plus a bit of labour and carridge 400 ish plus vat if I recall, service it ever year.

@theclemo I put the new mixing shaft on and it’s got an extra piece on from the last one. It’s a piece that sticks upwards. Feel like grinding it off it makes for a really messy setup. Throwing the powder everywhere! Annoying.

That piece.
1D34EF61-9A9E-4AF8-AD4C-6F3997CE73FD.jpeg

@theclemo I put the new mixing shaft on and it’s got an extra piece on from the last one. It’s a piece that sticks upwards. Feel like grinding it off it makes for a really messy setup. Throwing the powder everywhere! Annoying.
Stuart recommends cutting it off. I got mine like it from les also, seems fine when the hoppers full but a nightmare when running low.

Cut that fucka off

What was the problem with not flushing the accelerator out mate?

I didn't flush out the whole system and drained it down. Then put it away for a while so when the water dried off it left a goo residue on the solenoids etc. Every water part had to be replaced including a water pump repair. Plus the usual winter service.

Probably would have been better not draining it down then it wouldn’t have left the goo to harden.

Stuart recommends cutting it off. I got mine like it from les also, seems fine when the hoppers full but a nightmare when running low.

Cut that fucka off
I just checked my old one and someone had cut that off too. Good shout mate, thanks.

Cut it off mark the small bit on top of the shaft.