Ritmo L or Mtec200??

Members online

I have mate. Its on reserve currently for couple of weeks.
Still for the size (similar to m200 maybe tad bigger) its a wise choice. More power easy to move etc yhese older machines are overlooked.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I have mate. Its on reserve currently for couple of weeks.
Still for the size (similar to m200 maybe tad bigger) its a wise choice. More power easy to move etc yhese older machines are overlooked.

I'd love to have a G4 but I'm not doing the work at the mo to warrant one? I'm just doing piss easy small jobs I can easy manage on my own.

I'd love to have a G4 but I'm not doing the work at the mo to warrant one? I'm just doing piss easy small jobs I can easy manage on my own.
Sometimes i wish that eas me. I go for long term with repeat contractors who shag u over but i love it when we do privates.

Hi lads, not posted on here for a long time, anyway im looking at getting a machine in the new year. Ive been using an eze24 but after something with a bit more oomph, Il be using it for mono and roughcasting, mates got a ritmo l and loves it but i like look of the mtec? Thanks
Yo ! What you think then @Worthy84 made a decision yet ?

Mono jet is a great machine just not as versatile as the M200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No it wont spray "wet bucket" coat or skim

spraying skim tho ! To the minute numbers who can be bothered to do it well thats no loss from a machine poont of view.

The monojet / minijet will however spray 1.5mm mineral texture with a dlower rotor on so spraying texture is easy enough. It also has the power of a g4

Lets not forget when these machines came to the market by the way. Decades before the m200

And then the price ? How much is the M200 6k ? The jets are no longer in production so 2nd hand youll be at the 3 to 4 k mark including genny for a set up.

Now and then. People dont let em go that often. In fact i think the early incarnation of the minijet was actually named ritmo before it was minijet long before the ritmo as we know it came out.

spraying skim tho ! To the minute numbers who can be bothered to do it well thats no loss from a machine poont of view.

The monojet / minijet will however spray 1.5mm mineral texture with a dlower rotor on so spraying texture is easy enough. It also has the power of a g4

Lets not forget when these machines came to the market by the way. Decades before the m200

And then the price ? How much is the M200 6k ? The jets are no longer in production so 2nd hand youll be at the 3 to 4 k mark including genny for a set up.

No denying the monojet is a great machine. We had a few in our hire fleet and do rate them.
But they must have been discontinued for a reason? Also a reason why not many were sold in the U.K.

We also have an equivliant machine available to the Monojet, the M-tec Monomix. This is a 3 phase machine capable of spraying everything like the monojet. It can also be adapted to spray skim (but isn't cost effective)

We will be relaunching the Monomix in the next couple of months.

I've got a Monojet and can't fault it, I paid £3.5k for it a year ago with a genny,hoses few r&s even an R pump for screeds and a box full of tools, I do a lot of thin coat with mine plus Mono of course and to be honest the only time I'd get rid is if I pack up or if the Monojet does

No denying the monojet is a great machine. We had a few in our hire fleet and do rate them.
But they must have been discontinued for a reason? Also a reason why not many were sold in the U.K.

We also have an equivliant machine available to the Monojet, the M-tec Monomix. This is a 3 phase machine capable of spraying everything like the monojet. It can also be adapted to spray skim (but isn't cost effective)

We will be relaunching the Monomix in the next couple of months.
It wasnt that popular for expeort to the uk as they were Aimed at the internal gangs with its tilt and walk design and is doorway slim. Mp75 and the like bigger in europe. Its probably only been discontinued because the ritmo came to production.
Personally i think they missed a trick. The jets have a place even now. (as do monomix putzknecht strata mp etc) How many lads own gravity fed slim machines now and only spray backing plasters and renders. These machines are very relevant now as they were 20 yrs ago

I dont think 5 lads a year tryig to sell a cheap 2nd hand monojet pump wont trouble the m200 sales tho so there no need for the cartel to be worried mate [emoji12]

Ryan Is the monomix going to be the same one as before or is it a new model. Dont know why there isnt more of these about either. Very easy to move

Isn't the Ritmo XL a modern version of the Monojet?

I started with a monojet. Great machine just too heavy to get on the Cabstar and the 250 kg generator. I can get the Ritmo up on on planks on my own if I take the motor off and no generator needed.

There are times on the big walls I could do with the speed of a 3 phrase.

And here we go, the same old same old happens. The 'click' begin the rampage.

Lets look at the facts of the post.

Someone was looking for advise on which machine to buy, between two models. We sell one of those models so correct me if I'm wrong, but paying to advertise on the forum entitles us to comment.
Someone else offered a different machine and a response was given, not a misleading response - an accurate response. So what is the difference between what was posted - nothing!

@plasterjfe Specification on the Monomix below - as requested:

M-tec Monomix areas of use an applications:

• Gypsum Plasters
  • Lime Gypsum Plasters
  • Cement Plasters
  • Lime Plasters
  • Insulating Plasters
  • Reinforcing motar and adhesive motar
  • Levelling Compounds
  • Floor Screed
  • All sprayable scratch Renders and Basecoats
Specification:

Standard output: 22l/min
Conveying distance: Up-to 30m*
Conveying height: Up-to 20m*
Conveying Pressure: Up-to 40 bar*

Drive Motor: 5.5kW
Compressed air supply: 0.9kW, approx. 250l/min, 4 bar
Electrical connection: 400v, 50Hz, 3Phase
Fuses: 25 AMP
Water supply: Min req: 2.5 bar
Dimensions: Approximately: 1430 x 670 x 1150mm
Weight: Approximately: 165kg

** Depending on consistency, quality and composition of the material. Diameter, length, pumping distance and height of the delivery hose

Image of the 240v - not sold in the UK.
62_monomix_1_214.jpg

The conversation was about jfe selling his jet ryan
We all know what the m200 can do or can't do!!
Chill out son and enjoy your weekend.[emoji106]

Do you think the whole things just to start it if lol don't think he committed again !!