Ritmo L for sale

Members online

Martin Riddell

I've just bough a bigger machine and generator so thinking of selling the ritmo L.... not sure if there's much of a market for them or if you'd get much ££ back. It's 2 years old and obviously well used but everything's there. Or do I just keep it for smaller domestic jobs where I can plug it in the mains as it's 240v

I've just bough a bigger machine and generator so thinking of selling the ritmo L.... not sure if there's much of a market for them or if you'd get much ££ back. It's 2 years old and obviously well used but everything's there. Or do I just keep it for smaller domestic jobs where I can plug it in the mains as it's 240v
Ritmos always get snapped up in a heartbeat

What sort of price do they go for? Like I said everything's there in working order a bit worn. But it's been recently serviced. I just wanted something s but more powerful. I'd like to have two machines running but I can't get the bloody staff

What sort of price do they go for? Like I said everything's there in working order a bit worn. But it's been recently serviced. I just wanted something s but more powerful. I'd like to have two machines running but I can't get the bloody staff

what are you planning to buy instead?

To be honest I seen all sort of prices, i recall one from last year around 2k, but someone was selling a spanking new one for 7k where things didn't work out, give a Pft dealer a call mate they can give you proper advice. Whereabouts are you, there's a few lads here looking recently for work

Rob, thats absolute rubbish and to be honest, you haven't even used a K4 or seen one so your comment is based on the fact you own PFT and you listen to PFT.

We sell a lot of these to people who previously had PFT machines they themselves know the difference.

You weren't using machines at the time, but many years ago, we weren't only the biggest machine dealer in the UK but the biggest PFT dealer. Selling parts and even teaching current PFT dealers how to use their machines! We know the G4 inside out and have brand new ones in for training and repairs as we are more cost effective and so are our parts.

When we bring something out like a machine and put our name on it we make sure its the right one for the job.

You're more than welcome to bring your G4 down, put it side by side with the K4 and tell me what warrants an extra £2500.00. I'm sure you wont want to take me up on that offer though.
The fact you get a pretty much identical setup with a more powerful generator from us for a saving of about 2.5k is probably a bit of a tough nut for the PFT dealers to swallow. Hence their slating of the machine.

The reviews of the EZE K4 speak for themselves. The reviews from guys who actually use the machines and not who have heard things along the grapevine.

Would you accept £1500 ?

I'd be interested at the right price bud x
Ok mate, I've been told it's worth about £3/3,500 as it's been looked after/serviced and got everything with it. I've been told my new one one be ready for 3-4 weeks so I'll need it until then. And will prob keep it for a few weeks in case I have teething issues with the new one.(as it's taking me 2 years to learn everything that can go wrong with the ritmo lol) but when I do sell it I'll message you if that's cool?

Ok mate, I've been told it's worth about £3/3,500 as it's been looked after/serviced and got everything with it. I've been told my new one one be ready for 3-4 weeks so I'll need it until then. And will prob keep it for a few weeks in case I have teething issues with the new one.(as it's taking me 2 years to learn everything that can go wrong with the ritmo lol) but when I do sell it I'll message you if that's cool?
Good price that (y)

Keep me up dated bud I need to talk with the boys am torn between the m 200 tbh but I'll need to speak with one stp

someone should snap that up :D

Righto Martin it's not taken that long but am keen on this , just to clarify how long will it be before you would be wanting to offload?

Righto Martin it's not taken that long but am keen on this , just to clarify how long will it be before you would be wanting to offload?
Prob looking at 4-6 weeks bud. But just depends when the new one comes in and how I get on with it. I'll let you know when the new ones in.

Rob, thats absolute rubbish and to be honest, you haven't even used a K4 or seen one so your comment is based on the fact you own PFT and you listen to PFT.

We sell a lot of these to people who previously had PFT machines they themselves know the difference.

You weren't using machines at the time, but many years ago, we weren't only the biggest machine dealer in the UK but the biggest PFT dealer. Selling parts and even teaching current PFT dealers how to use their machines! We know the G4 inside out and have brand new ones in for training and repairs as we are more cost effective and so are our parts.

When we bring something out like a machine and put our name on it we make sure its the right one for the job.

You're more than welcome to bring your G4 down, put it side by side with the K4 and tell me what warrants an extra £2500.00. I'm sure you wont want to take me up on that offer though.
The fact you get a pretty much identical setup with a more powerful generator from us for a saving of about 2.5k is probably a bit of a tough nut for the PFT dealers to swallow. Hence their slating of the machine.

The reviews of the EZE K4 speak for themselves. The reviews from guys who actually use the machines and not who have heard things along the grapevine.

Not sure what a more powerful genie achieves!!
I know a guy that bought one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what a more powerful genie achieves!!
I know a guy that bought one!!

I know who your referring to also. The guy who was adamant he wanted one as he wanted to pump further and have more power!

I know over 100 guys who have bought them who all say the same. You only need to read through posts on the forum to see comments from guys using bigger genes to see what it does

It is a proven fact, bigger genes will give you better running and more power for your machine. Underpowered gene are more harm than anything to be honest. It won't increase your output but you have more power to pump further, your machine can operate to its full potential.

You try and run 60m of material hose and spray one coat with a 12.5KVA - the gene will struggle and it may not work. It won't be an issue with a 20KVA
It doesn't even need to be 60m, 35-40m you can have the same results!

Bargin that, someone could buy that use it for 12 months and still sell it for what they paid for it.

I know who your referring to also. The guy who was adamant he wanted one as he wanted to pump further and have more power!

I know over 100 guys who have bought them who all say the same. You only need to read through posts on the forum to see comments from guys using bigger genes to see what it does

It is a proven fact, bigger genes will give you better running and more power for your machine. Underpowered gene are more harm than anything to be honest. It won't increase your output but you have more power to pump further, your machine can operate to its full potential.

You try and run 60m of material hose and spray one coat with a 12.5KVA - the gene will struggle and it may not work. It won't be an issue with a 20KVA
Easy boys I have my heart set on this!

Why does the most experienced machine guy in the country say it doesn't?
It doesn't bother me either way as I have a big enough genie to pump 50m2 no problem!!

Why does the most experienced machine guy in the country say it doesn't?
It doesn't bother me either way as I have a big enough genie to pump 50m2 no problem!!

He claims to be the most experienced machine man in the country. And being honest Rob, he isn't! Just because he says its a fact certainly doesn't mean it is. Funny how they always sold 12.5KVA genes and now all of a sudden they push 15KVA and occasionally 20's. Kind of adds up a little don't you think?

Its funny how Des Miller who set all PFT dealers in the UK disagrees with him. Andy (Dad) who knows a lot about machines and gene's disagrees with him, as do many other end users who use the thing. Including M-tec and other manufacturers.

Rob, I have to speak facts, legally! If its not true and I'm claiming things that aren't factually correct for the sale of a product then thats illegal.
As I have said, you're welcome to put your machine side by side and compare the differences. Bring your gene down the same time and I can show you on hand the exact differences between them!
You're not a stupid person and I'm sure you know that there is an obvious difference between a 12.5KVA and 20KVA generator. Hasn't it crossed your mind that the fact we make them means we are more competitive on price and that affects other machine dealers business, so they will slate or downgrade our products to promote there own.

He also recently said the M200 wouldn't be able to run off one transformer with the Air Compressor also being attached. No doubt his followers will believe him on that, yet I only posted a video yesterday to prove that statement factually incorrect.
I may not be a Plasterer or have knowledge on the tools, but I know what I'm talking about here. I have been doing it since I was a child and have had the best teachers around me also. And my facts don't come from what I have been told, they have come from not only manufacturer data-sheets but testing the statements to prove they are correct.

It must affect you in some way as you always comment on the quality of PFT over EZE and M-tec without the knowledge or experience of all brands.

He claims to be the most experienced machine man in the country. And being honest Rob, he isn't! Just because he says its a fact certainly doesn't mean it is. Funny how they always sold 12.5KVA genes and now all of a sudden they push 15KVA and occasionally 20's. Kind of adds up a little don't you think?

Its funny how Des Miller who set all PFT dealers in the UK disagrees with him. Andy (Dad) who knows a lot about machines and gene's disagrees with him, as do many other end users who use the thing. Including M-tec and other manufacturers.

Rob, I have to speak facts, legally! If its not true and I'm claiming things that aren't factually correct for the sale of a product then thats illegal.
As I have said, you're welcome to put your machine side by side and compare the differences. Bring your gene down the same time and I can show you on hand the exact differences between them!
You're not a stupid person and I'm sure you know that there is an obvious difference between a 12.5KVA and 20KVA generator. Hasn't it crossed your mind that the fact we make them means we are more competitive on price and that affects other machine dealers business, so they will slate or downgrade our products to promote there own.

He also recently said the M200 wouldn't be able to run off one transformer with the Air Compressor also being attached. No doubt his followers will believe him on that, yet I only posted a video yesterday to prove that statement factually incorrect.
I may not be a Plasterer or have knowledge on the tools, but I know what I'm talking about here. I have been doing it since I was a child and have had the best teachers around me also. And my facts don't come from what I have been told, they have come from not only manufacturer data-sheets but testing the statements to prove they are correct.

It must affect you in some way as you always comment on the quality of PFT over EZE and M-tec without the knowledge or experience of all brands.
Can you post the link Ryan

Pumps are like work vehicles, Someone owns a peugeot another guy has a VW blah blah they all have pros and cons to be fair theres no best pump around but PFT must have sold a million G4's since they were first made like 100 years ago?? so i guess they will always be a bigger selling machine than the slEZY, if i upgrade ill buy one just cos they look cool plus I've had my ritmo L since they were first released and never had a problem with it except mud going off in the hose but it was 40+ deg that day............HOT

Of course mate. I will also have more videos of the machine doing this with scratch renders in a few days. All the M200 videos on our YouTube channel are running off 1 Transformer

I see huge difference with my mixer, which is 110v Ryan. Plugged strait into the transformer is a beast, with lead ...... well that's another story. Is that a thin coat mate? Should be easier on the machine. Tbh, can't make my head around how is possible to spray mono from 20m lead and at 5-6m height. If you managed to do it with the m200 than .... :tanguero:

I see huge difference with my mixer, which is 110v Ryan. Plugged strait into the transformer is a beast, with lead ...... well that's another story. Is that a thin coat mate? Should be easier on the machine. Tbh, can't make my head around how is possible to spray mono from 20m lead and at 5-6m height. If you managed to do it with the m200 than .... :tanguero:

That's only a base coat for EWI systems mate.
Was going on 6mm

The M200 will spray 20m distance 5-6m high just running off the tranny without worries mate, here is a video of it spraying Mono:

If you we're a bit closer I'd like to see the difference with the genie tbh.
I've no doubt you know you stuff although I reckon you know the G4 is the daddy.x

I've no doubt you know you stuff although I reckon you know the G4 is the daddy.x

Hahahaha, I wouldn't ever slate the G4, it's a quality machine and one of the best out there

The M330 is the real Daddy. She is a thing of beauty.

You'll see the light Mr Cleary x

Hahahaha, I wouldn't ever slate the G4, it's a quality machine and one of the best out there

The M330 is the real Daddy. She is a thing of beauty.

You'll see the light Mr Cleary x