Ritmo is ready to be picked up from Pft wales

Members online

No members online now.
Am picking my ritmo up firday. Big thank you to PFTwales telling me to go to my local dealer in Northern Ireland ramboo tools. And all the advice. I'll be asking more stupid questions tho lol. And thanks to @Rigsby for answering my questions and @MikeAtthis . It's the reason I went for the Ritmo in the end as I can ask the lads off here questions that have the same machine. And the dealer is just a 2 hour drive from me. The only problem is now I'll have to go to work to pay for the f**k**g thing. Still didn't tell the wife i bought it. It will be funny to see her face when see go's to the bank Friday.

Good luck with it. There will be problems in the early days we all have had them.

I will pm you my mobile number in case the pft dealers cannot answer your call.
Yes there will ...but we've all got to start somewhere I guess plus my arms can't keep smashing 30 m2 on there own anymore

I've 2 small jobs to do and there won't be any other trades about so am going to use it there. So when it goes tits up I'll not lose the head I'll take my time setting up and put the machine on a low speed so I can get the feel for it. When am getting my training am going to video it. As I have the memory of a goldfish. This is the small job am going to do with kilsaran ocr. And hardwall .

20160706_184101.jpg
20160706_184052.jpg
20160706_184116.jpg

Wetter is better is the one then don't put the cap on the gun before you've got gear coming out of it and keep the air line clean with the round file that is supplied is a good start for you if that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of cups of mixed Wallpaper paste in your pipe before you connect it to the pump

Like Mike said wetter the better. Keep the airline file close by that small hole on the gun is my main breakdown.

Lube your pipes well on priming.

There is plenty to go at on that job, speed 8 to 10. Slower may give you problems, keep the stuff flowing.

What was the problem u had owls so I can watch out for it.
Just the gear coming out pissy the usual stuff really,
I'm from a diesel back ground so not used to the faff of it all, they take a bit of cracking from the outset. I've not give it a good run out really yet I bought it a bit ago but I've only used it once or twice , it's been sat at the back of my unit for months now with about an inch of dust on it, as I've been using other machines and doing a fair bit of ewi of late.plenty of help on here aswell, most of the rendering ladies have one.

Just the gear coming out pissy the usual stuff really,
I'm from a diesel back ground so not used to the faff of it all, they take a bit of cracking from the outset. I've not give it a good run out really yet I bought it a bit ago but I've only used it once or twice , it's been sat at the back of my unit for months now with about an inch of dust on it, as I've been using other machines and doing a fair bit of ewi of late.plenty of help on here aswell, most of the rendering ladies have one.

Am a diesel man my slef it's all I ever used. But had a good few jobs this last few years that I couldn't get it in to.

Am a diesel man my slef it's all I ever used. But had a good few jobs this last few years that I couldn't get it in to.
Indeed that's why I bought it for smaller stuff,so I sold one of my diesels to buy it.
It's a spare back up machine really aswell.

Best of luck Keith.Its the best bit of kit you will ever buy.Take your time in set up and go through every step twice.tape up electric point and tap and kill anyone who touches them.Most important do not reduce rates because you can cover more than hand balling.

Best of luck Keith.Its the best bit of kit you will ever buy.Take your time in set up and go through every step twice.tape up electric point and tap and kill anyone who touches them.Most important do not reduce rates because you can cover more than hand balling.

Never.....this is the best bit of kit youll ever buy.
And she can moan as much as she wants at the account on friday its cheaper than her and hookers combined.

Attachments

• 2016-07-08-13-46-48--960637320.jpg
    2016-07-08-13-46-48--960637320.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 240
What does that do and how much is a new one ?
It controls the water supply to the machine from the mains or external water pump. Mine was stuck and i couldnt control the water and it was just flowing into the mixing chamber. cost about £40 and i should have it by monday. Think it was my own doing but i wont admit to it.................:whistle:. Just another lesson learned.

It controls the water supply to the machine from the mains or external water pump. Mine was stuck and i couldnt control the water and it was just flowing into the mixing chamber. cost about £40 and i should have it by monday. Think it was my own doing but i wont admit to it.................:whistle:. Just another lesson learned.
Lol

Am picking my ritmo up firday. Big thank you to PFTwales telling me to go to my local dealer in Northern Ireland ramboo tools. And all the advice. I'll be asking more stupid questions tho lol. And thanks to @Rigsby for answering my questions and @MikeAtthis . It's the reason I went for the Ritmo in the end as I can ask the lads off here questions that have the same machine. And the dealer is just a 2 hour drive from me. The only problem is now I'll have to go to work to pay for the f**k**g thing. Still didn't tell the wife i bought it. It will be funny to see her face when see go's to the bank Friday.
Wrap it up and give it her as a present and if she doesn't like it you can have it :) atleast the thought was there ;)

So what area can these wee babies cover on a base coat at 10/12 mm I had convinced myself a three phase would be better but think im being swayed to one of these now. Simply for handiness and versatility.

So what area can these wee babies cover on a base coat at 10/12 mm I had convinced myself a three phase would be better but think im being swayed to one of these now. Simply for handiness and versatility.
There are loads of lads on here with both machines ,go and have a look mate ,always best on site conditions tbh

All depends how long of a day you want,we spray up to about 60 metres with ours and are done spraying mid morning with scrape finish between 5 and 6 o'clock in summer.

keithukI post: 971574 said:
There are loads of lads on here with both machines ,go and have a look mate ,always best on site conditions tbh
No probs keith mostly domestics so prob ritmo for me. So close to getting one but I im so indecisive lol. Better get something quick before I do something stupid and buy a new bike lol.

All depends how long of a day you want,we spray up to about 60 metres with ours and are done spraying mid morning with scrape finish between 5 and 6 o'clock in summer.
Thats decent enough for a days work id b happy with that, thanks bud

if i'm doing hardwall 50m2 sprayed and ruled in less than 2 hours and thats me and a lad

Reactions: Mag
No probs keith mostly domestics so prob ritmo for me. So close to getting one but I im so indecisive lol. Better get something quick before I do something stupid and buy a new bike lol.
Do it I've taken the plunge it's a no brainer

Wha
what time are you putting on .?

[QUOI E="Mag, post: 971597, member: 17494"]Do it I've taken the plunge it's a no brainer[/QUOTE]
Yea i think I will, ive a couple of small jobs sitting ready would be good wee starters.

Reactions: Mag